Corporate Affairs Intern
Are you a student eager to expand your experience in Corporate Communication, PR and Public Affairs at a global company? Come join us as our Corporate Affairs Intern!
About the Job
As our new Corporate Affairs intern you will gain practical experience working with professionals in the world of corporate communications and public affairs at an exciting and dynamic FMCG company. You will report directly to the Corporate Affairs Manager Nutricia Benelux, whilst also working closely with the Corporate Affairs Manager Essential Dairy Products will be exposed to a broader Benelux scope, having the opportunity to work closely with our colleagues in Belgium as well.
Your main responsibilities will cover Corporate Communications and PR, as well as Public Affairs:
Corporate Communications and PR
- Support with external communications and PR varying from drafting press releases to briefings.
- Monitor media reporting;
- Support sustainability-related reporting and storytelling
- Be part of the 2021 planning process
- Help monitor relevant political, policy and societal developments and actively map relevant stakeholder
- Support initiatives to support the credibility of Danone in the Netherlands and Nutricia in Benelux
We will help you develop a learning plan, and give you opportunities to help you get the most out of your internship!
You are a bachelor or master student in a relevant field (for example, Communications, Political Science, Business Administration) with an interest in gaining practical experience towards a career in corporate communications, PR and/or public affairs. You are at ease in dealing with all levels of internal/external stakeholders due to your outgoing personality. You are proactive and enthusiastic and you can work both independently and as part of a team. You are not afraid of taking initiatives and bring your own ideas as a valuable member of the team!
Key criteria to be eligible for the current internship:
- You are enrolled at a university for the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen you must be enrolled in a Dutch university to be eligible for this internship)
- You are fluent in English & Dutch; Verbal and Written (French would be beneficial)
- You are available as of September for +/- 6 months, 4-5 days a week
- You are willing to travel to Zoetermeer and Utrecht, (though for now we work from home).
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
If we just described your profile, don’t lose this chance! Click on the “apply now” button and upload your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible! To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Contact me: