Corporate Controller Dairy Ingredients
About the Job
The Cycles and Procurement organization is in charge of the follow-up of the Direct & Indirect spend across our worldwide business units. For Dairy Ingredients this means a € 0,9 b scope mainly driven by our Early Life Nutrition Business and our Avanced Medical Nutrition business with high volatility and big impact on their P&Ls.
- In this role you’re the financial co-pilot with our buyers for the Dairy Ingredients category, you’ll be driving the monthly RF process, building sustainable business models and supporting the organization in selecting, validating and implementing multiple projects;
- You will also be the single point of contact (SPOC) to our WBU Early Life Nutrition (cross-Categories);
- You collaborate to ensure strategic alignment between the Milk Cycle, Finance and WBUs.
- A master in Finance or Economics;
- Aleast 5 years of business controlling experience (ideally in purchasing or operations) in a dynamic international organization.
- Can generate and implement new ideas;
- Have good analytical skills;
- Have a pragmatic mindset, hands-on attitude and high energy-level;
- Are open and flexible, able to work with various stakeholders;
- Have good leadership skills as you will animate discussions with Buyers, Operations and Finance.
In this role you’re the financial co-pilot together with our buyers for the Dairy Ingredients category.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary (range from 65k- 82K gross yearly (depending on education/experience/peers) and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in controlling or other functions within Danone in the Benelux or worldwide.
Hit the “apply” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview followed by first and second round interviews.
Need more information? Please contact the recruiter below: