C&P General Counsel Intern
Looking for an international legal internship, where you can make impact? Come join us as our new General Counsel intern for our Cycles & Procurement department at our office in Hoofddorp, NL!
About the Job
As a legal intern in Danone you will be part of the Danone Cycles & Procurement Team. You will get the chance to learn & explore a lot from: working in an international team with a global business scope and in a transformation project implementation context. You have the opportunity to interact with different functions and many stakeholders.
You will be working on strengthening the business performance of the legal team by contributing to building the necessary tools and processes. The legal matters you will work on include:
- Supporting a broad range of legal work surrounding Danone global procurement operations from a contractual and regulatory compliance perspective (including in particular antitrust and business ethics risk management);
- Drafting, reviewing and supporting negotiation of international procurement contracts;
- Enhancing legal processes: participation in contract policy roll-out & enforcement, and contract process management;
- Boosting of cross-organization collaboration: contribute to legal network activation globally and ways of working within legal teams;
- Developing legal awareness & tools: emerging laws, training needs mapping & preparation, new templates/standards;
- Tracking Legal added value: help to design, monitor & report KPIs and legal activity dashboard.
So, who are we looking for? You are an International Business Law/ Contract Law Master or Bachelor student and you are up for a new challenge. Good communication & organizational skills and a motivation to gain experience in an international, corporate environment are characteristics that apply to you. Accurate drafting, planning and reporting skills are desired.
Aditionally, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be enrolled as a student for the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-eu citizen, then you must be enrolled at a dutch university)
- You must be fluent in English – written & verbal
- You must be willing to relocate/travel to Hoofddorp, NL
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Danone Place Amsterdam (DPA) is the office of Danone Global Procurement Center. Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
What's in it for you?
A great learning opportunity in a highly-motivated team where you will get the freedom to explore and improve the legal world within the company. Through this experience, you get the great opportunity to enter Danone and to get an insight into our legal mechanisms. More particularly, you
- Have a cross-functional view of the business and recognize the key legal challenges arising thereof.
- Get a good understanding of the roles of legal, compliance and security within the Legal team of Resource Efficiency.
- Get an understanding of contract law and the alignment of contract process management.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact Elin Andren-Eriksson via firstname.lastname@example.org.