Customer Operations Analyst
Our Outbound Planning team is looking for a Customer Operations Analyst (location: Haps - fulltime)!
Are you looking for your next challenge where you can develop and maintain a strategic partnership with a diversity of internal stakeholders? Have you got an analytic mindset and are you a wizard with numbers? Don't hesitate and apply today for this great opportunity in our new state-of-the-art factory in Haps!
About the Job
As Customer Operations Analyst you are the single point of contact for our internal Danone customers for all supply point related matters.
You represent the customer's interest at the factory and are a spokesperson for the factory towards the customer.
Your aim is to deliver perfect execution in the order management process, maximize Customer satisfaction and collaboration, proactively leading productivity activities, while minimizing cost and inefficiencies.
A sample of your responsibilities will be:
- A partner to our customer, able to proactively assess risks and opportunities to the customer's strategies and goals (on the long and short term).
- Coordinate the contacts between with the CBU and the internal departments of the factory (Planning, QC, etc.), follow-up on actions and issues.
- Monitor and follow up on performance KPI's (Customer Service Level), analyze root causes for late deliveries and initiate related improvements.
- Proactively propose and lead productivity projects related to your customer.
- Order management in the systems, establish accuracy of the order books.
- Prepare and participate in monthly reviews with CBU's for which you are the SPOC.
- Work closely with Shipping team to ensure accurate transport/load planning is created based on orders, production QC release.
- Monitor QC Release status in the systems and follow up with actions towards stakeholders.
- Handling complaints & return shipments, in close cooperation with the organization and CBU.
- Monitoring stocks of finished goods, follow up to avoid write-offs.
- Initiate master data change requests.
You will be working in a dynamic factory environment with over 60 customers & 120 suppliers worldwide.
You have a Bachelor degree (Logistics or similar) and have 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in planning, Supply Chain or analyst roles. Your experience in the use of ERP/MRP systems and good Excel skills make you the perfect candidate for this role! Fluent English is a must, fluent Dutch or the willingness to learn is highly appreciated.
It would great if you also
- are familiar with the industrial processes in the FMCG sector
- speak both English and Dutch
- can be persuasive and love to build and maintain a professional network
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
In the Benelux, Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date October 25th 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me.