Customer Service & Logistics Contact
Become part of the Dairy Supply Chain department as Customer Service & Logistics Contact. In this role you take ownership for the best service towards our customers by managing the order to delivery and invoicing process. Most important is that you manage the shipments to the retailers for our fresh dairy products
About the Job
In the role it is key to have good communications with the inbound transport planning team, the warehouse, outbound transport and of course our customers. You will be the linking pin between customers, logistics, planning and sales. Therefor we are looking for a positive-minded and enthusiastic team player who can connect with people of various disciplines!
In addition, your most important responsibilities will be:
- Deliver perfect execution of the order management process and service performance towards our retailers.
- Coordinate and control the overall ordering process to ensure maximum customer service in line with customer and business expectations.
- Front office daily contact with retailers: inform on order status.
- Manage and solve invoicing to customers.
- Act as an interface with the 3PL service provider.
- Follow-up operational excellence of 3PL towards our retailers: day to day management, and participating in operational short-term developments/projects.
- Keeping close contact with internal stakeholders - Planning, Sales, Marketing - regarding service level performance, on-time deliveries and warehousing activities.
- Drive for improvements and simplification, be proactive and look for solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or other related education
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a customer service role or related
- Being able to smoothly work with computer software and reporting, such as SAP and Excel
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must for this role
- Good communication skills: ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment
- Customer oriented attitude, focusing on looking for solutions
- Foster collaboration with other functions & departments
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button.
Need more information? please contact the recruiter below. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.