Customer Service Officer
About the Job
As a Customer Service – Order Management Officer at Dairy, you are responsible for managing the logistic flows to our customers and administrative handling of the order process. Within a team of 8 people you are responsible for the daily order process and the first point of contact to our customers. In this role it is important to keep a constant focus on the customer demands and needs together with an accurate processing of the administrative handling of order and complaints mainly.
A sample of your main responsibilities are:
- Managing the orderings for one of the top three clients (Vendor Managed Inventory) and some stocks and retour to enter manually in our system
- Check incoming orders and return management and have critical eye and extra focus on managing exceptions
- Communication to our customer and logistics providers for all outbound and logistic related topics
- Communication with our field sales team on a daily basis
- Support and include promotional activations towards our customers
- Complaints handling regarding deviations in deliveries together with internal and external departments
- Analyze and support in improving our processes, systems and reporting to create an even more effective Customer Service Department.
Ready to manage our Order to Delivery process for customers in the BELUX market, ensuring the highest efficiency and cost effectiveness of the supply chain from Danone to shelf?
A first experience (1-2 years) in a similar role with customer relation is a big plus. Besides that, you have experience with ERP systems, preferable SAP or you are a fast learner happy to adjust quickly. You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (plus).
It would be great if you
- Are a born communicator, even in urgent contexts
- are comfortable working with MS Office
- have a pro-active and pragmatic approach
- are able to deal with routine tasks
- take initiative, you are flexible and with an open mindset you are motivated to contribute to this very nice team.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
What’s in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. A competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date July 31st 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen, Talent Manager Supply Chain on via firstname.lastname@example.org.