Customer Supply Chain Intern
Are you looking for an internship in which you will discover various aspects of the Supply Chain?
About the Internship
Danone Waters Benelux, with prestigious brands like Evian and Volvic, is today a key player in Water and Beverages on the Benelux market. The Customer Service & Supply Chain team has become key in the Waters Benelux's development strategy and ambition. We are now looking for you to support us in operational projects that will allow you to discover various aspects of the Supply Chain.
You will be an integral part of rethinking the Customer Service and Supply chain processes optimization. Your key mission will be to support the Customer Service & Supply Chain team in ensuring flows from product availability, customer order management, and coordination of the Danone Waters Benelux logistic execution.
Your main projects will involve:
1. Analysis of the short-term stock availability, in order to avoid out of stock
- Monitor current & projected stock versus customer orders and define corrective actions;
2. Participation in the Order to Cash Management
- Collect orders into the SAP system, then follow up and coordinate with the team and the logistic suppliers, to ensure delivery to customers
3. KPI calculations and root cause analysis , and propose corrective actions
4. Continuous improvement of supply chain processes
5. Support in warehouse relocation project, including the move of 2 Distribution Centers
- Be part of the project team, analyzing the data to transfer, planning a progressive stock move, ensuring continuity in the operations
So, who are we looking for?
You are open-minded and flexible with effective & efficient communication skills. You have an analytical mindset with excellent skills in Excel (VBA is a plus). Also, you are not afraid to anticipate and propose improvements where you see faults. Finally, we are looking for someone who likes to work rigorously and autonomously, as well as in a team. It’s a plus if you have previous knowledge and/or experience in SAP.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/ Master student in the area of Business or Engineering, for the whole period of the internship;
- You are fluent in English and French – oral and written;
- You are available to start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- Please be aware that we do not arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible. Our products are present on 5 continents in more than 120 countries through our four divisions: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and its brands.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you need more information about this job, please contact me.