Are you looking for a next challenge where you can combine your analytical and communication skills? Do you want to enjoy the buzz of Supply Chain working in a multidisciplinary team? Join our Specialized Nutrition department as Demand Planner (full time - location: Brussels) and become our next rising star!
About the Job
As a Demand planner you will manage the forecasting process for 2 of our product categories of Belgium on the long/mid and short term horizon. You will be a key player, facilitator and challenger during the S&OP process in order to generate and consolidate an 18 months rolling forecast taking into account base development, trends, seasonality, sales and marketing events. Next to that you will also be part of the local cross functional team of one of our 5 product categories in which you repetend the full Supply Chain department ( Demand, supply, activity, customer service, etc. ).Within this role you will be closely working together with Sales, Marketing, Activity Management.
A sample of your main responsibilities :
You are the main driver for the accurate generation of a consolidated 18 months rolling demand forecast whereby information from Marketing and Sales is key
- Run, maintain and upgrade APO: forecast baseline manual or statistical, analyses and “clean” historical data, and project data with the input from marketing & sales
- Prepare and lead the cross functional monthly Demand Reviews with Sales, Finance and Marketing to discuss and understand the business dynamics in order to deliver an accurate forecast
- Constant analysis of the performance of the sales versus forecast and monitor customer trends in order to make forecast recommendations
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Sales and Operational Planning process (S&OP), by providing information and analysis on volume trends
- Depending of personal development and project size, leading multidiscipline projects.
You represent Supply Chain in multidisciplinary product introduction meetings.
Summarizing, you contribute to the department and company targets (e.g. Service Level, forecast accuracy, bias) and optimization of supply chain processes.
You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, Economics, Business Administration, or similar. Secondly, you have a first professional experience (3-5 years) in Supply or Demand Planning or within a Warehouse.
In addition, you are fluent in Dutch or French and English.
It would be great if you:
- Know your way around an ERP system (preferably SAP APO)
- Are seen as a strong communicator who can negotiate and influence;
- Are capable to clarify complex situation, making clarity to facilitate decision making around scenarios
- Are performance driven (business drive) teamplayer with a critical, analytical mentality
- Enjoy the buzz of Supply Chain; you are a process-minded yet flexible person able to cope with pressure, always keeping the end goal in mind.
- Can take the lead, influence and put your mark on our way of working;
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the Benelux, Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting.
But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date February 29th 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: