About the Job
As a Demand Planner you will manage the Demand Volume Forecasting & Demand Planning for the Short to Long term of your Dairy brands.
For the Short Term you ensure together with Supply Planning Benelux that supply matches demand. Together with the Brand Team you manage his/her brand on the Long Term by ensuring a complete forecast and S&OP enabling gap closure & extra business growth. Furthermore you are always seeking to optimize forecast accuracy, by improving forecasting methodologies and tools.
A bit more in detail, you will be responsible for…
- Short term & long term forecasting;
- Ensuring together with Supply Planning and Customer Service (CS) that supply matches demand;
- Ensuring consistency of forecast from period to period, tracking and explaining changes;
- Measuring and managing the continuous improvement of forecast accuracy e.g by improved system use (APO DP) and forecasting methodology.
- Using market data to enhance demand visibility & increase forecast accuracy;
- Working with retailers to create event forecasts (promotions, product changes) (collaborative forecasting)
- Facilitating meetings between functions to gain demand forecast consensus as part of Sales & Operations (S&OP), enabling gap closure & extra growth. Helping identify risks and opportunities as part of S&OP process.
- Running analyses on historical baseline data and “clean” from events impact
- Enriching baseline forecasts with special events based on input from Marketing, Sales, Category Management, CS and Customers
- Representing Supply Chain in cross functional brand teams.
Are you challenged by combining your analytical skills and ability to influence in a multidisciplinary environment to come to great results?
You have a Master of Science, Major in Business or Supply Chain and a first (2-3y) experience in planning, supply chain or analyst roles. Your affinity with ERP systems and excellent excel skills make you the perfect candidate for this role!
- it is important that you have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding.
- With your communication skills you have a strong ability to influence people/stakeholders in a multidisciplinary environment.
- It gives you energy to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously and manage complex projects and it is a challenge for you to do so completely accurate.
Are you a born networker with a strong numerical affinity?
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date July 31st 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: