Deployment and Export Documentation Coordinator
About the role
The Supply and Export Coordinator is responsible for all daily/weekly planning of shipments of the right product, right quality, right quantity, right place and on time for all Sales Units. More specifically, you are responsible to accurately and timely initiate and decide on the necessity to create, verify and consolidate export documentation that is needed for custom clearance by our Country Business Units and customers. To achieve these objectives, you proactively and regularly inform your stakeholders (authorities, CBUs and further team) to secure quantitive and qualitative output.
1. Creation or application of documents required for export purposes and import into country of destination
2. Consolidation & distribution of documents
- Verify certificates, invoice and packing list
- Monitor documentation progress in order tracking file
- Consolidate all documentation
- Distribution of documentation sets to destination or forwarder
3. Relation management document issuing authorities (COKZ, NVWA, COC, Embassies, Customs)
4. Drive continuous improvement on documentation need
5. Be the expert for upstream community for export documentation
6. Be a key point of contact from a Supply Point to all Country Business Units on shipments and provide timely qualitative and quantitative information necessary to anticipate on critical stock situations or overstocks
7. Optimizing supply chain management by improving the supply performance with main projects on forecast, stocks and distribution
8. Complaints handling from the Sales Units on transport, production, mistakes during invoicing, etc.
9. Analyse weekly/daily exceptions on shipment advice
10. Create sales orders for shipments to CBUs
11. Pro-actively inform customers on issues regarding stock levels (quality releases, etc.)
12. Discuss deployment plan improvements with production planning, customers or warehouse.
Besides an educational background in Logistics, Business, Customs or a related field you have a first relevant professional experience in i.e. export planning, customer service, customs export. You are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. You have profound knowledge of export documentation and preferably of planning software tools (Excel, ERP/WMS systems and SAP).
It would be great if you also:
• Have a strong analytical mindset and excellent communication skills which enables you to to process large amounts of data into valuable information for our customers
• Are a self starter with a hands on mentality, working accurately and committed to getting the job done
• Have the ability to keep a customer focus and service orientation whilst working under pressure.
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is part of Danone and one of the most successful health food companies in the world. You will be part of the Distribution & Logistics team of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, consisting of 18 people. The team is responsible for the management of the logistic activities of finished goods from all the supply points to all Nutricia Medical Country Business Units, via our centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands
We are looking for a Supply and Export Documentation Coordinator to join our export documentation experts in the supply team to secure our supply in our mission to deliver Best Care to our patients.
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. Competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly - we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond!
Hit the "apply now" button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without giving consent. Therefore we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Sandra van Rijn.