Supply Chain Planner
Can you help us bring the best care through the best supply chain service?
Mission and responsibilities
The focus of this role is to provide excellent service to our CBUs by deploying the right stock at the right time and quantity, respecting agreed settings, with documented procedures and, if needed, proper complaints management.
- Analyze weekly/daily exceptions on shipment advice
- Determine the right fair share of finished goods to customers
- Create sales orders for shipments to CBU’s
- Pro-actively inform customers on issues regarding stock levels (quality releases, etc)
- Discuss deployment plan improvements with Production planning, Customers or the warehouse
- Create export documentation (invoices, packing lists, COKZ-documentation, chamber of commerce, etc).
You are a young professional with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics and you have 2-3 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain.
It would be great if you also:
- Are accurate and detailed;
- Are customer oriented and stress-resistant;
- Have strong analytical and communication skills;
- Are a self-starter who has the hands-on mentality and are pro-active in your way of working;
- Are result oriented with high work pace;
- Are fluent in English;
- Are MS Office fluent and are a strong user of Excel; SAP knowledge is a plus.
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is part of Danone and one of the most successful health food companies in the world. You will be part of the Distribution & Logistics team of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, consisting of 18 people. The team is responsible for the management of the logistical activities of finished goods from all Nutricia Supply Points and 3rd Parties to all Nutricia Medical Country Business Units, via our centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands
Apply directly via the "apply" button
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Recruiter a.i.) on +31 6 52 67 92 28.