Deployment planning is responsible for all daily/weekly planning of shipments of the right product, right quality, right quantity, right place and on time for all Sales Units (KPI: inventory quality)
- Be a key point of contact from a Supply Point to all Country Business Units on shipments and provide timely qualitative and quantitative information necessary to anticipate on critical stock situations or overstocks (KPI: Service Level and write offs)
- Optimizing supply chain management by improving the Deployment performance with main projects on forecast, stocks and distribution
- Complaints handling from the Sales Units on transport, production, mistakes during invoicing etc. (KPI: credit management)
Details of the job:
- Analyse weekly/daily exceptions on shipment advice (created by SAP APO)
- Determine the right fair share of finished goods of supply points to customers (CBU's)
- Create sales orders for shipments to CBU's (SAP R/3)
- Pro-actively inform customers on issues regarding stock levels (quality releases, etc)
- Discuss deployment plan improvements with Production planning, Customers or warehouse
- Create export documentation (invoices, packing lists, COKZ-documentation, chamber of commerce, etc).
- Customer focused, service oriented
- Being able to process large amounts of data into valuable information for the customers
- Take pride of the work that has to be done and have ownership for specific issues or improvements
- Strong analytical competences and structured way of working
- Open to a changing environment and willing to be part of the change
- Always be critical on the process and questions received, wanting to know all in detail
Do you want to support us to be a fully reliable partner for the sales units by being responsible for the right stock at the right place at the right time, transforming all data available in Supply Chain into value added information?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But above all, plenty of career opportunities. A next step could be a Brand Marketing manager role, a role within sales or working for another division within Danone.
Need more information?
Please contact me Esther van Aalst via email@example.com.