Digital Engagement Manager
Build the Foundation for Content Marketing
The cornerstone of our Digital customer experience is Content Marketing. We just started laying the foundation and it will be your task to drive this further. Therefore, you are in the driver’s seat of co-developing and executing our Digital Content Strategy!
An essential element is to structure and define the content creation process. This means engaging your Brand Managers to create and collect content, but also finding the right agency to help us out in the process. Next to that, you will showcase the impact of Content Marketing by combining insights and analytics delivered via our online touch points.
While working on Content Marketing, it will be essential to identify improvements for our websites. Connecting with our Digital agency and implementing these improvements will be therefore an integral part of your job.
Finally, you will be to handling all content requests coming from different departments. Our websites need to be updated on a daily business, so you will maintain our CMS in the most effective way. The Digital Content Editor intern is at hand to help you out with whom you will be working together on a daily basis.
Driving the Digital Change
Next to the operational part, you will be responsible for supporting and driving the category teams to create personalized content for different HCP segments. We are just starting so there is a lot to learn for our teams. One of your goals is therefore to get the teams to understand the importance of Content Marketing and help them in making it part of their daily job.
An entrepreneurial mindset is necessary, since nothing is set in stone. Therefore as the Digital team, we are building the foundation and defining structure by ourselves. This requires you to be able (and to like) to work independently and proactively.
Looking for a role that combines strategy and operation? Driving Digital change and innovation? Being part of a purpose-driven company? This is it!
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and implement the Digital Content Strategy in cooperation with all Brand Managers
- Create and implement a content calendar which is in line with the Digital strategy and adjusted to the needs of the Brand Managers
- Support and drive the category teams to create personalized content for our different healthcare professional segments
- Cooperating with the Digital Content Editor intern to work efficiently on maintaining content on our websites
- Build and drive e-mail marketing campaigns across all categories
- Execute analytical processes and translate insights into concrete recommendations and actions to optimize content and engagement
- The Digital Engagement Manager reports to Digital Manager Benelux
- The Digital Engagement Manager will be stationed in Brussels
Needed for success
To be successful in this role you have gained at least 2 years of digital experience, preferably in an industry leading Consumer Goods or Healthcare company or a (strategy/digital agency) consultant in digital strategy development and execution. As we are laying the foundation for a more digital approach and a lot of groundwork still needs to be done, we are looking for someone who is pragmatic (a complex solution isn’t always the answer, sometimes you just need to do it), who is pro-active (who gets things done, without asking for it) and who has an entrepreneurial mindset (you have a lot of freedom within your role and we are always welcoming new ideas). With your positive attitude, vision and approach on content engagement, you are able to build authentic relationships with your stakeholders, where you are able to engage them in our digital journey. To build those relationships, we do expect that you will travel to our office in Netherlands once a week.
- You have a passion for Digital
- You have strong cross-functional experience with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders on various levels with different and converging timelines
- You a structured thinker that translates complex business problems into single and manageable components, identifies possible cause and effect patterns, and uses/manages data & analytics to provide insight-driven answers to business problems.
- You have a fairunderstanding of email marketing and good working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) is preferred.
- You are perfect writing in Dutch and French is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary, a monthly allowance and a yearly bonus, but also benefits like a company car, fuel card, insurances
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in your career. A next step could Digital Marketing Manager or in a different business unit, for example: Early Life Nutrition.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Advanced Medical Nutrition (AMN) is our most specialized and fastest growing division. We offer nutritional solutions and services as part of a total treatment for various diseases, at a time when nutrition can and needs to make a difference.
It is our deep rooted belief that as a market leader we need to bring innovations and shape the category (future of food in healthcare), which requires an entrepreneurial mindset and the attitude to make a difference.
Are you interested in joining us?
Apply directly via https://jobs.danone.com/. Applications via mail or Indeed are not taken into consideration. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact: