Digital Factory Project Manager
Have you got an appetite for digital & new technologies within a dynamic production environment? Do you get excited with managing projects and motivating teams through change?
About the Job
As Factory Digital Project Manager you lead the definition of the digital manufacturing strategy of the plant with the Plant Leadership Team (PLT), in line with the Factory Strategic Plan and aligned with the company’s digital guidance in terms of technologies and solutions.
In cooperation with the PLT you will define the priorities and milestones in line with Factory Strategic Plan. You will also execute the plan focusing on deliveries in due time within an agile methodology context.
As Factory Digital Project Manager you will be the bridge between the Global Digital Operations leaders and act as an active member of the Company Digital Manufacturing network.
You will challenge and explore new options when relevant and aligned with global picture co-create the global digital operation map.
A sample of your main responsibilities will be
- Design & monitor the factory digital transformation roadmap (Tracks project metrics, milestones, project calendar)
- Lead the internal team and the projects to deliver the value (business case)
- Lead the Factory Digital Transformation Steering Committee and push for arbitration, means allocations, priorization.
- Ensure the progress of activities workstreams
- Ensure workstreams leaders & teams get the answers & support needed
- Escalate issues or prioritize needs to the PLT or the WWBU Digital Director and report progresses in Digital Steering Committee.
- Secure inter-dependencies with other activities within the factory or with IT organization through regular connections .
- Partner with the Factory HR transformation leader to design and follow-up on the change management plan (training, competencies, communication, etc)
- Lead communication internally and externally focusing about benefits of Use cases, developing the relevant tools and leveraging Company tools.
- Update global vision including new business uses and business cases
- Ensures the constant link with Global Digital Operation Leader and Company Digital Operation network
- Manage the multiple stakeholders to ensure a smooth transformation
Besides a Masters degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Informatics or similar, you have obtained at least 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing or Production environment. Op top of that you speak both Dutch as English fluently.
In addition, you
- Have experience in Project & Network Management
- Have appetite for digital and new technologies, curious and enthusiastic
- Are result oriented (pragmatic approach) and hands on, make a difference on the shop floor
- Have strong communication skills, leadership and influence skills
It would be beneficial if you have a background with Continuous Improvement background and experience in Change management & People transformation.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Essential Dairy & Plant based is a certified B Corp which means this company meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance with a positive impact on the society and shares in a transparent manner with its stakeholders what happens behind the brands. Discover what B Corp is and the detail of our results here .
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within a fast paced international organization!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date March 16th 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact