“ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH”, does it ring a bell? This is our corporate mission at Danone, but above all it’s a call to join our movement, the Food Revolution!
About the Job
As our E-commerce Manager, you will be designing and implementing the e-commerce strategy of Danone Dairy Belgium with the aim to deliver a seamless customer experience and to sustainably grow our e-commerce business within existing & potential new partners.
You report to the Head of Category & Customer Development and your key responsibilities are:
- Being responsible for bringing our e-commerce business to the next level, including account management of current e-commerce clients & development of new business relationships.
- Developing the e-commerce roadmap and taking full ownership in the development & implementation of our e-commerce strategic plans.
- Providing insights on prevailing standards and recent developments in e-commerce; you analyze brand, client & e-commerce market data and process these into relevant recommendations to move forward.
- Working in close collaboration with other departments (brand marketing, key account management, digital marketing, trade marketing, customer service, logistics, IT).
- Having the autonomy to achieve the e-commerce goals and strategies, setting-up priorities, managing budget and following up on the delivery.
Take part in our Food Revolution by joining our Danone Dairy division in Brussels as E-commerce manager and contribute to a healthier world with your e-commerce expertise!
As our new E-commerce Manager, you have a master’s degree (University or Business School) and at least 3-5 years of experience on e-commerce & account management. You are an expert of relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce & ecommerce platform operations, with a strong know-how of systems and tools.
Mixing both your analytical side and your creativity, you are customer centric & able to work both in a team and independently.
If you are our ideal candidate, you also need the following:
- A strong ‘hunter’ mindset with a can-do attitude, solution-oriented, agile, result-driven & always seeking for new opportunities,
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch,
- Ability to convert ideas into concrete actions and results & to manage several projects at the same time while keeping the right focus and structure,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships, listen, influence, convey and persuade people (both internally and externally).
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Danone Dairy Belgium is a certified B Corp which means this company meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance with a positive impact on the society and shares in a transparent manner with its stakeholders what happens behind the brands. Discover what B Corp is and the detail of our results here.
You join a motivated young team full of passionate people to drive the sales agenda of Danone. The diversity of the roles within this sales team makes it very rich, and this will give you many opportunities to share and learn from other team members!
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, company car, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
But more importantly, join a company where you can daily learn and grow. This role will give you a solid basis to continue your career in either the sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by interviews in our head quarter in Brussels (Docks).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information?
Please contact me: