Enterprise Data Solutions Manager
We are looking for a: Enterprise Data Solutions Manager
Within Danone Specialized Nutrition we believe that data driven decision are the foundation of sustainable business growth. The Data Excellence Team is at the heart of enabling this for the organization by ensuring all topline and touchpoint data is properly managed and can flow freely to support key business processes and decisions. We work closely together with the Digital Acceleration, Strategy & Insight and Sales Excellence teams to drive seamless connection journeys with both consumers, patients and Health Care Professionals. And we bring key analytical capabilities like predictive and prescriptive analytics to uncover revenue opportunities.
The Data Excellence Team is looking for a global Enterprise Data Solutions Lead. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of a worldclass data & analytics system that allows the Data Excellence Team to make use of the data present in the data lake and data warehouse through advanced analytics.
In this role you will:
- Design end-to-end solutions, from data storage on the data platform to UX being used in a Sandbox environment.
- Move projects from prototype to production environment and have a clear vision on how to automate machine learning and data pipelines.
- Provide the stitching and connecting UI with the data and data models necessary to create reporting and do analysis.
- Research and recommend on the different tooling to support the business needs.
- Communicate the desired system and validate with users; draw up mock-ups, write user stories, describe APIs with Swagger, design of UX.
- Support projects and find solutions for the technical problems within, ensuring technical integrity and consistency.
- Work closely with our technology partners (global DanIS and vendors) and the data architect to ensure the implemented technology meets all business requirements for a world-class data & analytics system.
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in informatics, business informatics or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Can work with one or all leading visualisation / reporting tools, e.g. MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Tableau
- Familiar with the development of APIs
- Advanced knowledge of backend development
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Hit the “apply now” button. The closing date for this position is 21 August 2019. You can expect feedback on your application after the closing date.To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Esther van Aalst, Talent Manager via email@example.com or via whatsapp.