Are you up for a challenge, in a complex international and dynamic environment? Do you know how to set priorities, manage your stakeholders and add value as an assistant? So, this role is for you!
About the Job
You will provide excellent support to the VP and 2 Directors within Danone Nutricia R&I.
You are the first point of contact for both internal and external matters. This is a challenging position in a highly complex international environment. To provide the best support in this highly demanding and dynamic environment you need to have a passion for and deep understanding of your job.
You are the ambassador for the people you support.
You will provide pro-active and effective support and can really understand the needs of your directors. Taking full accountability and ownership of the output that you deliver.
You will have multiple tasks, often appearing simultaneously.
- managing multiple and complex international calendars containing meetings, conference calls, WebEx, videoconferences and (last minute) travelling
- taking care of all travelling arrangements, including flight, train and hotel reservations for directors (with the assistance of a Travel Agency)
- managing conferences including: agenda, hotel/ meeting room reservations, and all other logistics
- participation in the Leadership Team meetings, preparation, taking minutes and monitoring and follow up on action points
- engage in stakeholder management, both internal (other functions in the organization) and external (e.g. key opinion leaders, suppliers)
- compiling PowerPoint presentations and preparing Excel analysis
- administrative tasks to support the directors, i.e. financial declarations, time-writing, expenses and ordering system
- maintaining a complete, up-to-date and accessible filing system.
- be part of and participate in the broader assistant community
You are a pro-active, efficient and mature assistant and the Danone mission resonates with you. Next to this, you have at least 6 years of experience in an international commercial environment. You are a rockstar at Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. You work proactively, independently setting priorities and handling stressful situations. You have an excellent command of the English language and you speak a fluent/native Dutch.
Moreover, you have fun in your job and give your best to contribute to a nice and professional work environment.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on the collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button now. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information?
Please contact me: