Field Manager Community & Care
You’ll be report to the Sales manager Community & Care (N+1) and lead a team of six (6) Community & Care rayon managers. You head up the team based on situational leadership, but you also contribute to market growth by creating the right landscape for finding new malnourished patients and provide optimal treatment, optimizing the transmural process, increase compliance. And furthermore, let the rayon managers become the business partner of selected high classified customers.
Do you have a proven track record in sales and managing a sales team within the Health Care sector?
About the job
In this job you are responsible for translating the business strategy into goals for sales within the selected regions of the Community & Care (C&C) channel. This means that you are monitoring the KPI’s, considering the regional differences, risks and opportunities. Furthermore, you are responsible, together with the Sales Manager (N+1), for coaching and directing the C&C sales team and thereby achieve sales targets and managing the C&C channel.
- Be a business partner for internal & external stakeholders.
- Represent the Community & Care team in selected Business Activation Teams (BAT).
- Co-develop strategy for the relevant target groups in the intra- and extramural channel and translate this in to SMART activities which contribute to the total Benelux commercial objectives.
- Develop competencies of team members related to SUCCEED (in colors), FOVA, Facilitation skills, project management and entrepreneurship. Alignment with N+1 and with sales coach.
- Create new opportunities for business & people.
- Manage, motivate and engage your team (currently 6 rayon managers).
- Increase the average CO of the Community & Care channel (Care Organizations, Pharmacies and Home Care Organizations) for the region(s).
- Manage your own, small region, to remain closely connected with the market.
When you have experience with leading (national) sales projects and translating the business strategy into goals for sales, this is the role for you.
Needed for success
- Have a bachelor/master degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales within Pharma, Medical Devices Industry or Medical Nutrition Industry.
- Have a proven track-record in coaching people on functional and personal competencies.
- Have experience with leading (national) sales projects and translating the business strategy into goals for sales, including monitoring the progress considering various aspects.
- Have experience with strategy planning on relevant areas such as business and people.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps in either your role or towards a next role in either the Danone Benelux or international global opportunities.
Hit the “apply” button.
If you need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, first round interview will be held in our office in Zoetermeer. The 2nd round interview will consist of presenting a business case and an interview.