Would like to strengthen and expand the market position for Nutricia in the Netherlands and drive the demand in the region of North NL (Groningen, Friesland, Drenthe, partly Overijssel and Flevoland)? Are you the strong networker who can build long-lasting relationships within your region and together with our team be responsible for the commercial success?
About the department
The Healthcare Nutrition Solutions is a part of Specialized Nutrition category which offers nutritional solutions with the shared goal of improving the health and well-being of vulnerable individuals. This ambition stretches from the first day of pregnancy into old age, with similar activities in terms of innovation and scientific research. The Nutricia brand is a key asset for our business, thanks to a medical legacy of more than 120 years and a recognition of health leaders around the world.
About the Job
In this role you will be focusing on the specified target groups such as youth health doctors and nurses, dieticians, midwives and maternity organizations. Together with the team you will be providing a better understanding of our beautiful products by visiting these target groups and organizing training sessions to optimize their knowledge.
Your main responsibilities:
- Co-develop the Commercial strategy together with the Health Care Solutions Manager Paeds Community
- Bringing new insights from the NL healthcare landscape outside-in to initiate new local, regional commercial opportunities that help develop the category and channel strategy
- Be the Health Care Solutions Representative towards specific local stakeholders in the Paeds Community channels
- Deliver the sales objectives for the Paeds Community channels in NL according to the set KPI’s
- Drive proper Decision Making Unit management with key external stakeholders
- Help set out and monitor yearly plans within agreed Community contracts, with relevant stakeholders (internally/externally)
- Help initiate and/or execute participation in various national and local symposia and events in the different relevant targets areas, in close collaboration with Health Care Strategy and Medical functions
- Manage and monitor own regional budget
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you have at least 1-3 years relevant experience and have an interest in our target groups. You have strong commercial acumen and you are a great communicator, someone who can influence and build a strong network. You are also able to work independently and find creative solutions to achieve your goals. You are fluent in verbal and written in Dutch and English. You accelerate best within an entrepreneurial environment.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 15th of December 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: