Financial Control Manager
About the Job
As a Financial Control Manager you will be based at Schiphol and report directly to the DanTrade Financial Controller. You will work very closely with the accounts payable manager, the accounts receivable team, the accounting team and the business controllers.
The position brings a very good balance of technical expertise and business context.
- Take ownership of the financial statements, working very closely with the business controllers
- In cooperation with all business controllers, analyze and explain monthly deviations of DanTrade financials
- Point of contact for internal and external auditors
- Take the lead on follow up and resolution on recovery of outstanding debt
- Take the lead in /support on all complicated accounting and tax topics related to the DanTrade BV model
- Key point of contact between Controlling and Accounting
- Participate in improvement projects
Needed for success
You are a finance professional with a Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Economics with a minimum of 5 years of experience in financial accounting/reporting and/or controlling
The candidate we’re looking for should preferably also:
- Be an open, trustworthy personality able to deal with different people, background and cultures;
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, (written) presentation and listening;
- Be confident in managing senior stakeholders;
- Be fluent in verbal and written English;
- Have advanced knowledge of SAP and excel.
In this role you can create a lot of impact and exposure at Danone. You can bring your technical finance experience in a very international and dynamic working environment.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Danone Place Schiphol (DPS) is the global head office of central procurement, the baby and medical divisions. At this office, the global strategies are rolled out to the rest of the world.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer not only a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance but more importantly many development opportunities within Danone worldwide.
Hit the “apply now” button. If you need more information, please contact Ingrid Stok, Talent Manager Finance, on +31 6 46 23 73 34.