Financial Planning Analyst
As a Financial & Planning Analyst, you are a key member of our Finance team and directly responsible for all FCF controlling activities within Supply Point Zoetermeer, Purchase Price Variance analysis and FTE costs management. This is a challenging role, are you ready for that? If your answer is yes, apply today!
As a Financial & Planning Analyst, you are a key member of the Finance team (6 FTE) and directly responsible for all FCF controlling activities within Supply Point Zoetermeer (SPZ), Purchase Price Variance analysis and FTE costs management. You will also be a business partner to one or more CODI members and their department managers and play an important role in the delivery of our strategic Finance Roadmap.
This is a “stepping stone” position offering significant responsibility and exposure to Danone’s manufacturing operations in one of the largest and most critical SN supply points. You will be expected to learn quickly, show initiative and growth potential. As part of your development journey, we can offer you multiple operations controlling experiences during the time you will spend with our team. We expect you to embrace Danone’s Finance excellence drive, create the conditions for your empowerment and at all times do so with our company’s values top of mindOur Nutricia factory in Zoetermeer is the first factory of Specialized Nutrition with more than 100 years of history and one of Danone's largest with 400 different products and 5 different production lines.
About the Job
You will be an important player in our international finance team supporting the Transformation journey of our Factory in Zoetermeer. For us, working in finance is not just a support department but it is involved in the very core of our business projects and processes. You will report to the FP&A Manager and your main responsibilities will be:
- Full ownership for delivery of Balance sheet and Free Cash flow forecast and actuals analysis, ensuring credible financial assumptions and driving process efficiency
- Lead SPZ credit & cash committees and improve content, process & governance
- Ownership for effective S1 & FY landing process and ensure strong FCF Landing governance is in place with the controlling team, CBS and other key stakeholders.
- Analyse the Purchase Price Variance analysis for Supply Point Zoetermeer
- Business partner to one or more CODI members and their department managers
- Identify financial risks and opportunities and drive necessary action plans
- Actively implement continuous improvement to financial control processes and tools
- Pro-active stakeholder management within SPZ and at WBU level
- BPO for relevant Dango controls
- Owner of controlling activities for corporate costs including CBS and IS-IT Opex
To be successful in this role, you have 3-5 years relevant Finance experience in a complex, multinational context (factory/operations controlling is a plus) and Academic degree and working level with a track record of performance. You have excellent analytical skills, rigorous, accurate and strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially to non-finance. We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person. Strong communication and technical skills are required to connect to other finance teams and manage financial topics within the organization.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” before the 31st of October 2020. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me.