Financial Planning & BI Analyst
We’re looking for a talented graduate who likes the unique combination of gaining first controlling experience plus co-creating Business Intelligence development in the finance team in our Danone Specialized Nutrition factory at Zoetermeer
About the Job
In this combination role as Financial Planning & BI Analyst you will be offered the opportunity to gain core controlling experience in one of our largest, most critical factories. Next to this you will also be actively involved in the development of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities in the Finance team. You will be given exposure to a variety of Finance and/or business projects and play an important role in shaping the digitalization roadmap of our team including the implementation of new tools, like Tagetik and Power BI.
This is a great entry role offering significant exposure to Danone's manufacturing operations. You will be expected to learn quickly, show initiative and growth potential. We expect you to embrace Danone's Finance excellence drive, create the conditions for your own empowerment and at all times do so with our company's values top of mind.
Your FP&A activities :
• Coordinate intercompany cross-charges for operational trials and OPEX costs under supervision of the operations controllers
• Assist controlling team with month-end closing, rolling forecast and ad-hoc financial analysis
• Prepare and publish factory operational KPI dashboard and protect integrity of data
Your BI activities:
• Co-create with the controlling team data-driven insights to enable better decision making
• Develop business intelligence solutions that improve the end-user experience of our financial and operational performance reporting
• Create and propose Power-BI based financial and operational KPI dashboards
• Support implementation of Tagetik and Power BI in 2020
• Participate in Finance and/or business projects to deliver our team objectives & roadmap
• You have an academic degree in Finance, Data Science, Economics, Statistics or other quantitative field
• Are just graduated or already working in your first job (preferably in a relevant industry / multinational)
• Strong affinity with Excel, Powerpoint, Power BI, Tagetik and financial modelling methods
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
As a person:
• You will bring us your analytical skills and your data-driven and logical thinking mind
• You are an easy communicator, feel comfortable in building effective relationships based on trust, integrity and positive energy
• You have a curious mind and continuous desire to learn and feel comfortable in a fast-paced and highly flexible environment
• You will have collective impact through teamwork and by embracing inclusive diversity
• You have learned to prioritize and deliver key deadlines
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
You will join our international Finance team in Supply Point Zoetermeer. Together with your 4 colleagues you will be part of a high performing, fast-paced and informal team committed to bring Finance to a next level, learn and improve constantly
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary including bonus (range EUR 38k – EUR 50k gross yearly - depending on education, seniority, work experience) and benefits like premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly, we will invest in your personal development, training on the job and trainings via our Danone Campus. There is a wide variety of roles within Danone, so based on your talents we will define your best next step!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview and first and second round interview. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we ask you kindly to apply directly via our careers’ website.
Need more information?
Please contact me