First Diet New Growth Spaces Innovation
By living our Manifesto, we carry forward our mission to “bring health through food to as many people as possible” and our dual project for business success and social progress, while reflecting our values of Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm. This Manifesto embodies our commitment to lead an Alimentation Revolution by supporting people to adopt healthier choices and lifestyles, and by caring about the health and wellness of Danone and Danoners, of our communities and our planet, of current and future generations.
First Diet covers a baby/toddler/ young child’s nutritional needs going beyond Infant Milk Formula (IMF). It starts with the first spoon with fruits and vegetables and extends to full meals, finger foods, snacks and different sources of liquid nutrition. We are committed to provide the healthier nutritional solutions to as many kids as possible while accompanying parents to help them build healthy eating habits for their children, which would have life-long impact.
Mission of the role
As the First Diet New Growth Spaces Manager, you will be responsible for unlocking different growth opportunities across geographies with new innovations building on millennial’s needs and habits.
Main responsibilities & KPIs:
- Identifying growth opportunities based on robust consumer understanding and build a strategic roadmap to bring them to life while reaching a consensus with the local teams
- Being responsible in designing innovation answering consumer needs in a competitive way (product, packaging, branding, format etc) together with a X-Functional team in line with our health and credibility commitments
- You will be responsible for driving effective and engaging brand building actions (design, communication, storytelling, content development) to make those innovations a success in today’s ever digital world with the support of right agencies together with lead countries
Needed for success
To be successful in this role, you have gained experience in the last 8+ years, where you were working on similar (innovation) projects in CPG industry.
Ideally has experience in either an entrepreneurial environment or has experience working with Design Thinking principles, developing MVPs, utilised agile consumer testing methodologies.
- You are a rigor person, who wouldn’t settle less than going under the skin of consumers
- You have strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- You are a curious person, who is hungry to explore and learn new things, follow trends, connected to the millennials lives
- You have a strategic mindset, where you are able to keep a helicopter view over the different projects, and keep track of the bigger picture. You have a structured approach.
At the same time you are ready to be hands on, pull up your sleeve to get things done.
Working at Danone means that you are agile. Within the FMCG market, things can change fast, so we adjust ourselves at a rapid rate. You embrace change and are able to adapt easily to this.
We are a purpose driven organization and strongly believe in our mission, we are looking for talent that can drive this purpose even further.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in your career. Developing our talent is important to us, empowerment and a can do attitude is what drives us and this is how you can drive your career.
Working at Danone in these times is as challenging as it is amazing and there are many interesting career opportunities within our organization. A next step could be a Marketing Manager (within a cbu).
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to pioneer a new category at Baby Food Category and create your legacy
- This role will strengthen your strategic skills, develops agility and flexibility, which will help you in your next career step.
- As this a global role, you will have the opportunity to work with diverse & international teams while gaining a lot of autonomy
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Esther van Aalst, Talent Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or via whatsapp.