Flocare Manager Netherlands
The Advanced Medical Nutrition (AMN) Division is the smallest, but fastest growing of the 4 Divisions of the Danone Group. It has Business units in more than 35 countries. Its mission is to lead the use of Advanced Medical Nutrition in Disease Management.
Our division offers a wide range of specialized nutrition products and services for the healthcare sector. We develop science-based, innovative nutrition to address the needs of patients for whom a normal diet is insufficient or unsuitable. One of the key pillars to support the sustainable growth of our division is through the support of Flocare (www.nutriciaflocare.com). If you would like to take a next step in contributing to a healthier world, a new opportunity has opened:
Flocare Manager (Medical Devices)
Flocare is one of the key pillars to support driving the sustainable growth of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition (NAMN) and actually “a business within a business”. Your success will consist of consolidating and expanding preferred partnerships with key customers and stakeholders such as hospitals and care homes. The focus will be on creating the right platform to have an optimal initiation and discharge management of Flocare and its main nutritional product Nutrison. Only in this way we ensure we drive long term tube feeding at home for all patients who are in need of this support.
Furthermore in this role you will be the recognized expert (internally and externally) for Flocare by delivering medical devices expertise to our (profitable) customers. In this way competitive advantage will be created to drive our growth.
As Flocare Manager you will be:
- Building strong relationships with hospitals and care homes and solid partnerships with home care organisations
- Developing the Flocare strategy based on identified customer needs and business opportunities
- Recognized as medical devices expert within NAMN and externally by hospitals, care homes, home care organisations (medical devices specialists, nurses, purchasers, specialists, etc.)
- Improving the profitability in defined customers by securing discharge towards the community channel (Home Care Channel)
- The sparring partner for the internal organization (NAMN NL) and global team in new product development and adjustments in the Flocare portfolio
We are looking for a Flocare Manager with the following profile:
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
- Master’s degree in relevant area
- At least 5 years of marketing or sales experience in a pharmaceutical company or medical nutrition company or relevant experience in a role in a medical context (hospital / care home)
- Proven entrepreneurial mindset
- Preferably you have worked in the past already with Medical devices and have acquired certain expertise in enteral feeding
Specific skills & competencies needed for this role:
- Driving and influencing skills: because in our matrix organization with demanding external stakeholders will be the key to your success
- Thinking ahead: because preventing issues from becoming problems will give us our competitive advantage. This also means that at one moment you will be working on the shaping the strategy for Flocare when the next day your focus will be on solving – as “second line expert” a practical issue that one of our clients is experiencing.
- Pioneering in new areas for growth and tapping in new stakeholders to ensure we stay ahead of competition
- You are authentic in building your relationships, credible through your expertise proven ability to deliver on promise or even beyond.
Are you interested to join us?
Apply now via the button! Applications via e-mail are not taken into consideration.
For more information about the position or the procedure, please contact Nikki Hollestelle, Talent Manager Sales on firstname.lastname@example.org