Food Safety & Transversal Projects Manager
As Food Safety & Transversal Projects Manager you do not have direct reports, but you have a lot of transversal management across different countries & functions plus you are part of the UBN CBU leadership team. In this role you report directly to the CBU Quality Director.
Your most important responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that a consistent quality management system is implemented & maintained along the whole distribution chain up to the consumer in UBN Cluster (UK/Ireland/Belgium/Netherlands);
- Manage and Anticipate emerging risks (TOP 8);
- Ensure the Food Safety and microbiology risk management in the CBU to deliver safe products to customers and consumers in accordance to Corporate and Division guidelines and with other internal / local guidelines and system;
- Support Market Quality and Co Manufacturing manager vs food safety risk assessment;
- Ensure conformity Quality & Food Safety along the chain From design to consumers;
- Consolidate and animate the dynamic of the CBU Quality & Food Safety reporting’s.
Can you ensure conformity quality & food safety along the chain from design to consumers?
You have a master degree in a technical subject (for example food chemistry, food technology, engineering or microbiology) and have at least 6 years of experience in Food Safety (microbiological, allergen management, contaminants). Furthermore you have experience with making decisions or recommendations while assuming the associated risks. To be successful in this role you have to be able to lead projects and have the ability to influence & mobilize different level of stakeholders. For this role regular travel is required and fluency in English is a must.
Manage quality systems & emerging risks, perform risk assessments and support market quality and co-manufacturers is something that makes you excited? Join our Dairy Division.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, insurances and many more. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? please contact Joel Bacas (Talent Manager Quality Benelux) on email@example.com or via +31 6 29 07 04 66. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.