Global 3rd Party Manufacturing Quality Lead
Can you ensure that global 3rd Party Manufacturers (3PM) follow Danone’s regulatory and food safety requirements? Lead the 3PM team and be responsible for auditing, developing, implementing, monitoring and continuously improving global 3rd Party Manufacturers way of working.
As 3PM Quality Manager Lead you are responsible for the 3PM team with 2 direct reports. In this role you will be directly reporting to the Director Quality Food & 3PM.
Your most important responsibilities will be:
- Work across different divisions and WBU’s to co-create strategy, standards and best practices for ways of working with 3rd party manufacturers
- Build global relationships to align on and deliver against cross divisional strategies, standards and best practices maintaining standards while delivering business benefits
- Align with key stakeholders to deliver one way of reporting performance across divisions and influence across WBU
- Be a key contributor to steering, development and innovation groups such as TAM, RMG and Openway. Delivering First Diet marketing and operations strategies with 3rd Party Manufacturers while maintaining standards
- Ensure that the products delivered by 3rd Party Manufacturers consistently meet regulatory and Danone agreed specifications. Including ensuring they are audited and qualified or disqualified in line with Danone’s Supplier Qualification processes and performance is continually monitored with deviations addressed
- Draft, sign, maintain and/or validate Quality contracts (e.g. Specifications, Food safety visas) to ensure written compliance to Danone standards and participate on behalf of Quality in cross functional teams to manage issues or crisis
- Provide relevant technical expertise (regarding processing, process control, validation, hygienic design, QFS systems) in issue investigation and corrective action implementation.
- Ensure Quality input into innovation, maintenance and cost saving projects, validating project phase transitions (risk assessments, specifications, processing and design requirements).
You have a master degree in a technical subject (for example food chemistry, food technology, engineering or microbiology) and have at least 8 years of experience within the food manufacturing environment. Furthermore you have solid knowledge and experience in QFS and in auditing (which means you are familiar with ISO 9001, HACCP and FSCC22000).
To be successful in this role you have to be able to drive change and have the ability to influence & mobilize different level of stakeholders. Up to 50% of your work can be needed for travel and fluency in English is a must.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, insurances and many more. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? please contact Joel Bacas (Talent Manager Quality Benelux) on firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 6 29 07 04 66. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.