Global Category Growth Manager
Would you like to work at the heart of Nutricia/Danone in a team which is responsible for global category and channel development? Are you the category growth manager who likes to engage with different stakeholders, guides the markets and at the same time contributes to a purpose driven company?
About the Job
In this challenging role you would be the driver for constant improvement and optimization of the instore environment. This is the perfect opportunity to build category growth stories at global level to imagine the Perfect Store and shape the Category Essentials. It’s a global position, which means that you lead the category strategic efforts to drive market growth. You will be a part of the Global Sales team, reporting to the Global Category and Channel Development Director.
As our Category Growth Manager, you will identify key opportunities, threats and best practices on category development leading the strategic roadmap development. You will be supporting the markets with the category strategy implementation ensuring that category insights feed into the growth pillar forums and key account negotiations.
You will also be responsible for:
- Developing category and growth vision stories and creating playbooks to help markets drive category leadership
- Creating guidelines together and for the markets to improve our presence and visibility of our brands in stores;
- Visualizing the perfect store and shape the Category Essentials; In partnership with the Global Account Team develop an integrated picture of success for customers.
- Shape an in-store activation and on-shelf excellence plan, incl. excellence in innovation delivery, ensuring our portfolio and presence at point of purchase exceeds market share and perfect store ambitions are realized.
- Generating and selecting Consumer and Shopper insights and transforming them in solutions to be tested and implemented in the markets;
- Discover key category opportunities and develop actionable by channel and format;
- Connecting with the other global functions to create a rounded proposition to our markets, customers and shoppers.
In this role you will be responsible for building category growth stories and driving customer engagements. You will be working in an entrepreneurial environment and translating the shopper needs into actionable insights to drive profitable growth and excellence in execution. Ready for this challenge? Apply today!
Proven working experience (3+ years) in a Shopper & Category development position in FMCG and/or Healthcare industry;
- A proven track record in influencing and mobilizing stakeholders;
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably Business or Marketing;
- fluent in English and have effective communication and presentation skills;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively.
It would be great if you also have:
- A well-grounded knowledge in applying channel and category management tools;
- Strong project management skills and experience in managing several complex projects simultaneously;
- Experience with putting together insights from broad areas (Marketing, Shopper, Retail, HCPs), capturing potential opportunities, and transforming them into category growth plans.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: