Global Business & Competitive Intelligence Manager
About the job
As our Global Business Analytics & Competitive Intelligence Manager you must be passionate about data analytics and performance data. In this role you get the chance to create a global view with fact based, consistent data to facilitate identifying and acting on new opportunities. You will implement performance monitoring tools, set key business KPI's and manage efficiency.
This role is a key resource providing comprehensive analytics to manage the recurring mining of insights with regards to new opportunities for our Early Life Nutrition division. You create innovative ways to look and act upon our data, acting as a data architect that knows how to connect various sources seamlessly. In this role you will work closely together with the following teams: Global Commercial Development, Global Finance & Strategy, Marketing (First Milk, First Diet) and R&I teams.
- Drive business foresight at ELN (Early Life Nutrition), helping the business and anticipate on risks and opportunities.
- Provide continuous updates and insights at all levels of the organization.
- Unlock category, portfolio, competitive business insights, leveraging one version of the truth and data excellence across all layers of the organization.
- Leads and implements a KPI based business culture at all levels.
- Generating alignment on business performance across 30+ countries, & across functions.
- Generating insight alignment, processes, tools, one way of working across 30+ CBU’S (raise skill levels in BI/CI).
Do you have experience with data governance and giving recommendations on consumer data? Are you able to lead projects and develop business cases to help our business get more insights?
To be successful in the role of Global Business Analytics & Competitive Intelligence Manager, you need to have excellent communication skills (in English) to interact with multidisciplinary teams and with all other parties involved. You have a bachelor degree in a relevant area such as technical business, engineering or relevant for the job. You have at least 5 years of experience working on strategy and analysis within FMCG or Health care. With this background you have the ability to use analytics to understand (digital) consumer behaviour and identify opportunities to accelerate growth. You are on expert level in using statistical methods and handling large amounts of data. You have a good understanding of advanced analytics techniques; competency with statistical packages such as R, SPSS, Tableau etc. preferred.
Additionally, you need to have the leadership capabilities and a vision on Data Management to engage people within the team as well as the various internal and external stakeholders. It would be great to have experience in working agile, to navigate in a matrix organization, to break silos with impact and influence. You need to have the ability to drive change and with a can do attitude, able to challenge the status quo and engage high level stakeholders.
Finally, you are a flexible, enthusiastic and open minded professional who is able to come up with effective solutions to bring the quality and processes of to the next level.
It would be awesome if you also:
- Have a master’s degree in engineering/MBA
- A big appetite for data crunching and business insight mining
- The ability to transform business data into insights, used to working with different data sources
Do you think analytics are crucial to manage business and customer experience?
Hit the “apply” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, first and second round interviews will be held in our office in Schiphol.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Michel Spiering, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications via e-mail are not taken into consideration.