Global Commercial Excellence Manager
Mission of the role:
Since the launch of the TA strategy in AMN in 2015, Commercial Excellence has been driving HPCO@TAM analysis in more than 20 countries. The initial focus was to train a cross functional community on the model, deploying the assessment in the CBUs and incorporating relevant improvements of the model proposed by them.
Now a new stage of the function starts, where the priority will be to ensure consistency in the TA deployment along the organization and enhance the data driven decision making. Additionally, it is expected from the role to help local organizations to identify improvement areas in their resource allocation plans.
Are you able to co-develop and implement our Commercial Excellence Strategic Road Map with your strong vision and background in Commercial Excellence?
As Global Commercial Excellence Manager you are responsible for:
- Continue to set up the standards of Commercial Excellence inside the organization and ensure their deployment;
- Lead HPCO implementation and follow up along the organization with a continuous improvement mindset;
- Agree with local teams the current HPCO status and year end ambitions by country, including action plan and Quarterly follow up. Propose MET targets if needed;
- Manage and ensure "excellence" in execution by advising countries in "How to play" phase including: profiling and segmentation, commercial process and organizational design;
- Provide consolidated Global market data, indicators of Market share performance by country and Global consolidation;
- Communicate Global commercial KPI's dashboards and identify areas for improvement through them;
- Provide commercial activity reports and any other 'ad-hoc' report requested by Global management;
- Support Global TA teams in the deployment of TAM enablement analysis;
- Manage and drive CE network agenda and priorities, ensuring an effective communication and enabling a learning culture;
- Propose and challenge the status quo via efficient use of data and decision-making tools.
We are looking for a Global Commercial Manager with the following profile:
- A Master’s degree in relevant area;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (preferred internationally);
- Proven history of ideally in a healthcare, pharmaceutical or food environment;
- Preferably strong sales performance ( Account management, business intelligence or finance);
- Experience of developing and delivering against sales strategy;
- Experience in cross functional working and coaching;
- Preferably negotiation & key account management skills and financial and legal expertise.
Are you interested to join us?
Apply now via the button! Applications via e-mail are not taken into consideration.
For more information, please contact the recruiter below: