Global Community & Content - Intern
What will you do & learn?
In the Global Community & Content team, be ready to take on responsibility from day one onwards while learning and being supported throughout. You will be working closely with your colleagues as one young and agile multi-cultural team, where everyone plays a key role. This internship is a unique opportunity for you as it's a internship at a global level, meaning you learn a lot about the different markets and running a global brand. There is an overload of knowledge within the team that they are ready to share with you!
- Experience how content is created on a strategic level – but also on a more tactical level, such as storytelling, photography and video;
- Be part of agency briefings, pre-production meetings and many more;
- Discover how digital marketing works (different channels, types of assets, KPIs);
- Learn to navigate within a globally operating company;
- Acquire knowledge on ways of working between global and local teams.
- Exchange with other interns in the company
Become our intern in the Global Content & Community team and help managing and creating content for our worldwide markets. An unique learning experience!
Your role as the intern will involve:
- Gathering information across the globe by communicating with the markets regularly;
- Distributing findings between Global and the markets;
- Being on top of assets created and manage them in our digital asset management tool;
- Creating planning overviews and presentations;
Who are we looking for?
You must be an open-minded and enthusiastic digitally savvy person who has strong communication skills. You are not afraid of flying and have a pro-active, hands-on mentality. A multinational environment interests you. You are confident to work autonomously, but have no problem working with the team.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship (if you are non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start in September 2019 for a minimum of 6 months (12 months preferred);
- You can work 4-5 days a week;
Did we just describe the internship you are looking for? Hit the ‘apply now’ button.