Global HCP Digital Engagement Manager
As a GlobalHCP Digital Engagement Manager, you are able to inspire, guide and lead our key commercial colleagues (Marketing, Medical, Sales) globally to deliver impactful and engaging Digital Communication towards our key Health Care Professionals customers, driving market growth within our Therapeutic Areas.
Besides inspiring our key commercial colleagues with digital content, you are also able to raise the competencies of our commercial colleagues globally in both multi-channel digital execution and in delivering excellent behavior-changing digital content.You are able to demonstrate a positive impact on our Commercial model, by proving the cost-effective and impactful nature of digital channel investment.
In daily practice, you are responsible for:
- A successful execution of Key HCP Hyper-Targeting Paid Social Media campaigns across multiple TA businesses and all key Countries.
- You are able to build effective Multi-Channel communication plans in collaboration with our Multi-Media Marketing for key markets and TAs
- Not only will you stay on top of emerging HCP digital engagement preferences, and Industry Best practices, you are also able to quickly distill insights and implications for Nutricia businesses.
- You will build a meaningful new Digital KOL Ad board for input on new HCP Pilot programs.
- Success will be demonstrated by accelerated shifts of promotional spend into Digital channels based on proven impact and cost effectiveness.
- You provide guidance for the effective use of Owned assets such as nutriciaforprofessionals.com or nutriciahcp.co.uk etc.
- You will share your recommendations on how to best impact Earned media content on sites frequently visited by HCPs.
Needed for success
To be successful in this role you have a track record of at least 5 years with building an effective digital engagement approach, preferably within Healthcare/pharma. You have experience with Paid Media, Owned Media and Earned media, preferably towards HCPs and have good knowledge and experience with the development of (marketing) content. As we are shifting into a more digital approach, you have a vision and a strategy and you are not afraid to take the lead and drive this digital approach across our business.
Furthermore, you are able to inspire people with effective communication. You are strong project manager, that is able to translate business requirement to engagement opportunities and vice versa.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in your career. Developing our talent is important to us, empowerment and a can do attitude is what drives us and this is how you can drive your career.
What’s in it for you?
- A wonderfully purposeful company culture dedicated to providing truly unique care for all our customers.
- Huge upside to prove the impact of digital channels with an eager and receptive community waiting to be taught how to execute effectively.
- Large opportunity for Career Development within Danone Nutricia locally and globally
- To drive impactful campaigns that will ultimately lead to an improvement in care, quality of life and support for 1000s more patients worldwide.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is part of Danone. Our division offers a wide range of specialized nutrition products and services for the healthcare sector. We develop science-based, innovative nutrition to address the needs of patients for whom a normal diet is insufficient or unsuitable. Danone Place Schiphol (DPS) is the global head office of our baby and medical divisions. These two divisions are the fastest growing divisions within Danone. At this office, the global strategies are rolled out to the rest of the world.
Interested? Hit the "Apply" button! If you need more information?Please contact me Esther van Aalst on: