Global HealthCare Learning & Development Intern
Are you looking for a great internship within Learning & Development in a Global Headquarters? Come join us as our new L&D intern at Danone Specialized Nutrition at our office in Hoofddorp, NL!
About the Job
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Global Learning & Development Intern to support our Healthcare Professional Solutions Excellence & Homecare team of our Global Specialized Nutrition Headquarter. The mission of this team is to deliver the best-in-class solutions for healthcare community through continuous improvements in the HCP Engagement & Homecare. You will be supervised by our Global Field Force Capability Manager. Your main task will be to support all activities surround Learning & Development for Solutions and Medical Affair & Scientific teams (including Healthcare knowledge) and to bring a fresh perspective and ideas.
Your tasks will include:
- Building e-learning modules in our new digital e-learning platform
- Supporting the organization and logistics of trainings provided by the Solution Excellence & Homecare team to ensure a superior and seamless learning experience to participants
- Leading the tracking of learning KPIs in the Learning Management System within your responsible area
- Contributing to driving the global L&D engagement strategy (including cross-functional and regional communication)
In addition, you will have the opportunity to be part of other projects that will be available during the internship.
We are searching for a candidate who is passionate about L&D! You are pro-active, energetic and able to work in a highly dynamic and international environment You are organized, accurate and find it important to stick to deadlines. You are able and willing to work autonomously but thrive in a team setting. Your strong communication skills allow you to effectively communicate with stakeholders. You are knowledgeable with Excel & PowerPoint and can rapidly embrace new softwares and tools.
Additionally, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are enrolled as a student (Work & organization, Psychology/Educational sciences/Business/HR) for the whole duration of the internship
- If you are a non – Eu citizen, then you must be enrolled as a student at a Dutch university
- Fluent in English – verbal and written
- Available from the beginning of Jan 2020 for a min of 6 months, 4-5 days a week
- Willing to relocate/travel to Hoofddorp, NL
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. You will learn how L&D works in the business, stakeholder management, communication skills and to work in a complex international company. We offer a monthly internship allowance. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: