Global Hospital Channel & Tender Manager
Would you like to work at the heart of the Global HQ of Nutricia/Danone within the Division of Specialized Nutrition? Are you the global hospital & tender specialist who would like to engage with different business models, travel to different geographies and contribute to a purpose driven company?
About the Job
In this role your mission is to improve Contract & Tender and Discharge Management Capabilities in countries by deploying & activating Contract & Tender Management and Discharge Management programs and implementation workshops. You have a high ability to switch from one tender setting to another and your responsibility is to improve and implement tender capabilities that are in line with the local tender reality and business context. Together with the local teams you will identify and address needs of key stakeholders in hospitals and develop a winning value propositions & messaging, tailored to the various target groups and based on customer understanding, leveraging our medical heritage and Health Economic evidence.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop new strategies, in close cooperation with the local CBU’s, to become partner of choice of key customers through specific value-adding channel solutions (e.g. partnership set-up) in our Tender offering
- Drive relevant capabilities aligned with CBU market environment and competitive landscape
- Collect data from the CBU’s to understand the hospital opportunities and challenges & convert into insights and action plans to help CBU’s further accelerate their business
- Implement and further enhance the existing Global & Tender Management and Discharge Management Programs
- Facilitate workshops and run them to increase hospital knowledge and capabilities of CBU’s
- Develop and enhance a structured best practice sharing platform (Contract & Tender Management Community) and facilitate global/CBU/category synergy in the development of certain tools specific to the needs of these channels
- Build and foster the Hospital Channel Network across markets to leverage best practices and accelerate capabilities global
- Communicate insights, plans, tools and country examples effectively throughout the organization
- Ensure close collaboration and alignment with other global teams including Health Care Professionals solutions, Medical Affairs and Marketing.
- Maximize sales and profitability by helping to secure product and service usage along the patient journey from hospital through to community (including homecare and pharmacy)
- Develop a bid no bid strategy based on business indiactors (ROI, profitability level) icw global sales team
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you have at least 10 years of experience, of which last 3 working in Hospital/Tender Management roles in Life Science/Health Care industry. You have strong commercial acumen and you are a great communicator, someone who can collaborate and influence cross-functional teams and build a strong network. One of your key ability is to deliver high-quality results in a deadline-driven environment with competing priorities. You are fluent in verbal and written English. You accelerate best within an entrepreneurial environment.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 30th of November 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: