Global Marketing Innovation Intern
Are you an ambitious Marketing student looking for an internship where you can make an impact? Come join us as our new Global Marketing Innovation Intern at our office in Hoofddorp, NL!
About the Job
As our new Global Marketing Innovation Intern, you will join a team focused on the development of for innovation. They strive to understand the consumer needs, competitive landscape and trends in the market in order to identify new growth drivers and design innovations having unique selling propositions addressing consumer needs . As part of this dynamic and fast paced team you will be focusing more specifically on the formula innovation. Your main responsibilities will be surrounding the relaunching of the base of Aptamil products and working on the consumerised version of Specialized Nutrition Allergy.
Specifically you will be:
- Collecting insights from the markets and making coherent results - Compiling and highlighting the key things that needs to be improved
- Crafting briefs for agencies
- Compiling the feedback from the Key stakeholders
- Consumers research – coordinating the stimulus that go into research
- Helping the design of workshops for idea creation
- Supporting the whole process from beginning to end
We are looking for a candidate that is a Bachelor/Masters student enrolled in a Marketing, Business Administration or related field of study. You are highly motivated for a new challenge and are open to learn, enthusiastic & are a self-starter who can work independently while still being a team-player. You have a proactive, “can do” mindset and are able to prioritize in a fast paced environment and respect deadlines.
In addition, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are enrolled at university during the whole period of the internship
- (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – written and spoken;
- You can start as soon as possible for 5-6 months; 4-5 days per week
- You are willing to travel or relocate close to Hoofddorp, NL
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
By joining us as our new Global Marketing Innovation Intern you will be in the heart of creating something for this brand that will be used worldwide, as everything that is being created within this team is being deployed to different countries. You will have the chance to influence and make an impact through this role, while continuously discovering new challenges.
We offer a monthly internship allowance dependent on the educational institution that you are enrolled in. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact me: