Global Marketing Intern - Medical Nutrition
About the job
We are looking for a marketing intern for the Global Pediatrics Marketing team of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition. You will work in a highly international working environment. As you will be in touch with many local marketing teams from all over the world. So, if you like to communicate with many colleagues from different cultures, it is for you!
The aim of the Advance Medical Nutrition is to enhance the recovery and improve the quality of life by offering disease specific medical nutrition. Your focus will be the Pediatric Care Category. In that position, you will work closely together all senior, brand manager and directors. You will report directly to Global Senior Brand Manager Allergy. This position is located in Danone Place Schiphol in Amsterdam, NL.
What you will do and learn?
- External events: Organization of category presence in international congresses: Support both design and messaging, scientific activities roll out (e.g. symposium) and organization of social/customer activities, communication with agencies, coordinate input & manage deadlines. Internal events: Communication with countries and event venue, support set up events (e.g. materials), facilitation during the event.
- Analysis and reporting: Analyze and track country and competitor activities and consolidate all information in monthly report. Share report during monthly WebEx meetings with Country business Units.
- Contribution in driving specific marketing activities/projects (new product development, online marketing & platforms, messaging, etc.) with a defined responsibility and deliverable in collaboration with agencies and cross functional HQ teams. Stakeholder management, marketing tactics and cross functional projects will be the things you can add on your list of experience. As it’s a dynamic environment you will also be asked to support in additional ad hoc projects and activities to drive business in the best way possible. Part of the internship might include occasional travelling.
Ready to work in a dynamic and international environment at our HQ? Want to do an internship in a global team where you can experience how global and local marketing works including organizing large scale events?
So, who are we looking for? An energetic person who likes to multi task and communicate with many stakeholders this for you! Project planning and coordination is something that you love. You are not afraid of ask questions and to share your ideas. You are well-organized and detail oriented in order to execute the projects from the beginning to end smoothly. Good communication skills and a proactive attitude are both important to bring this internship to success. You have good Analytical skills in order to identify in-depth market insights, trends and growth opportunities.
Furthermore, you show curiosity and you are able to easily connect with people and of course you need to be interested in market of Advanced Medical Nutrition (AMN) and to make difference in people’s life. There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student in Business Administration/Marketing/Communication during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start in September 2018 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Apply directly, the sooner the better! If you need more information, please contact: