Global Marketing Intern Paediatrics
About the Job
You will support internal and external events
- The internal events are key moments to connect with all the local teams (from Brazil to Indonesia, to Germany and beyond), like meetings and workshops. You will support with the organization and follow up of these events; i.e. exploring sites and communication to and with countries.
- External events gives us the opportunity to meet our external stakeholders. We will need you support in i.e. the development of the content for scientific congresses and coordination of the activities during the event.
Intercultural communication skills, organizational skills and being able to work structured is key!
As a global marketing team – we work closely together with the local teams in the countries. You have a key role in the communication between the global and the local teams:
- Arranging monthly video meetings; building the agenda, coordinating the presentations, based on global team feedback, or requests from the local teams (what are the needs of the countries).
- Besides, you make sure the local countries teams can do their job in the best way, by supporting them with such as global communication materials.
You support category based marketing projects and initiatives
- Such as competitor deep dives, target audience understanding, user experience, follow-up of global communication campaigns, etc. in other words – you will experience a marketeer journey!
You love to engage with different countries, cultures, advertising and event agencies and you are interested in (or want to discover) future marketing roles. We expect you to be curious, open to learn, agile, analytical and structured. If you have the curiosity and willingness to learn, we are here for you!
Some hard requirements to be able to eligible for this internship:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English
- You are available to start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, at least 4 days a week
- You are willing to travel or relocate to Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
- You are willing to travel to be present at the events you helped organizing (inside and outside of NL).
Are you looking for an exciting internship in a global environment where you will learn how a global marketing strategy is built and executed?
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
You’re future team is the Global Pediatric Marketing Team of Nutricia Specialized Nutrition, reporting into Gulcin Pinar, but supporting and working together with the complete team.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity is the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. You'll have the chance to learn a lot about Marketing an learn how a global marketing strategy is built as you will be involved in all activities! Besides, we offer a solid internship compensation.
And we offer an awesome working environment: Great colleagues and a brand new office!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 31-07-2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.