Global MCE Strategy Manager HCP
As a Global MCE Strategy Manager HCP, you support our global vision by creating a best-in-class Specialized Nutrition (SN) Multi-Channel Engagement (MCE) organization, which enables us to transform our predominantly Sales Force model to a Multi-Channel Engagement one with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). This model aims at fitting HCPs needs and ensures they are advocates for Specialized Nutrition solutions.
About the Job
For this role, you will have to consider the wide diversity of HCPs SN is engaging with today (Specialists, Midwife, GPs, Nutritionists…) as well as the entire Specialized Nutrition brand portfolio
Concretely this will be about engaging with the right Healthcare Professionals, with the right content, with the right Channels and at the right frequency.
As a primary mission, you will support the country organizations (Central Business Units) worldwide in rolling out the company MCE methodology which aims at delivering significant sustainable competitive edge to Nutricia. This transformation to an MCE organization will require advancing our people, build systems, tools and data capabilities together with other global and local teams.
- In this role you will be responsible for
- Develop, enrich and execute the Global MCE vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Roll-out the company MCE methodology in CBUs
- Lead the development of MCE guidelines for both Adult and Paediatric portfolio at Global and CBU level
- Develop & Enable MCE capabilities & skills (people development, process and
- governance, tools and system) both at Global and at CBU level enabling CBU to be set up for
- success for Execution
- Contribute and help implementing a new set of KPIs & dashboards to aid superior decision making and continually evolve/optimise HCP engagement model
- Ensure consistency of execution by coordinating with other Global teams: Digital, Marketing, HCP Performance, Data team
Skills and Experiences
- 10+ years of experience within a business to business commercial environment, proven expertise in MCE in Pharma or Healthcare industry, University degree, proven track record in a senior commercial / leadership role in a major organisation either in Pharma or Healthcare.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing & executing MCE strategies, up-to-date knowledge of the industry trends in this field
- Strong strategic thinker & ability to switch between big picture and deep-dive into detail
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong leadership in driving for change and engaging and collaborating with various cross functional teams
- Ability to influence at all levels from Sales Rep to Executive, across functions & countries
- Challenges status-quo, track record of breakthrough results
- Fluent in English
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand. Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
You will report into Mathieu Nabet, Global MCE Strategy Director HCP
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: