Global Performance Data Analyst
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
With international brands such as Nutrilon, Aptamil, Milupa, Mellin, Cow&Gate, Nutricia, Dumex and Blédina Danone's baby division holds leadership positions in baby nutrition around the world. With years of experience and constant innovation we developed a unique expertise in every baby food segment.
Danone Place Schiphol (DPS) is the global head office of our baby and medical divisions. These two divisions are the fastest growing divisions within Danone. At this office, the global strategies are rolled out to the rest of the world.
About the Job
As Global Performance Data Analyst you analyze and ensure to deliver the right numbers to our top management, sales and marketing colleagues on a global level within Danone Early Life Nutrition. Big chunks of Data excite you and even more so turning those into reports which are easy to understand. You want to make life easier for yourself and your colleagues, so you continuously look to improve how we gather and present this data.
Your role is all about collecting data, across channels, retailers and countries. You make sure that the data is correct and delivered to your stakeholders throughout our company. You ensure that we look at the right numbers at the right time. You will work together with external agencies, merge and interpret data and do the initial analyses. You are the person to go to for dealing with requests about ad-hoc market data and analysis coming from the Global Team. And proactively, you take a deep dive into the data, to surprise teams with relevant and actionable insights.
You are number savvy and curious, have an intrinsic motivation to find irregularities, to find changes in performance so you can inform the business on time. Next to your data collection, reporting and analysis you want to make life easier for you and your colleagues. “Is there an easier way to collect and integrate this data?”. As Global Performance Data Analyst you will report to Peter van de Lisdonk, Global Data & Analytics Manager, part of the Growth through Engagement team within Early Life Nutrition.
Needed for success
Working with numbers and combining different sources of (market) data makes your heart beat a little bit faster, and you thrive on making sure it all adds up, is correct and understandable for your key stakeholders. You are not only number savvy and an excel wizard, but also analytical and able to draw the right conclusions. Giving the best service to your clients is driving you, but you also know when to say No. If you do not have previous experience with data analytics and market data then you do not need to apply, it is imperative that you have some experience in this field. You must speak fluent English since our offices are very multinational.
It would be awesome if you also have experience in:
- creating dashboards
- working with other sources of data
- data governance
Key skills & experience
- You have gained at least 6 years of relevant work experience
- MS/BS in Business Administration, Economics, Information Management, Marketing or related
- You have proven working experience in the field of performance data (Nielsen, IRI, IMS/Iqvia)
- Ability to relay analytical insights to (senior) business stakeholders with various levels of data knowledge
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to thrive in a rapid paced environment on multiple global projects with many stakeholders.
- Experience working with data integration, reporting & visualization
- Strong project management skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Attention to detail, with an overall passion for continuous improvement
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in your career. Developing our talent is important to us, empowerment and a can do attitude is what drives us and this is how you can drive your career.
What’s in it for you?
- High visibility within the company
- Large opportunity for Career Development within Danone Nutricia locally and globally
Part of the process will be a phone interview by the Talent Manager.
Need more information?
Please contact me Esther van Aalst on +316 5254 9230 or via email: email@example.com.