Global Plastics Cups Solutions Internship
- Experiment purchasing basics (Strategy, Supplier Relationship, Productivity, Security of supply…)
- Work in a team covering a worldwide scope
- Be involved in Danone purchasing roadmap into sustainable and circular sourcing
You will support the senior buyers (Sandrine for plastic resin, Jean - your direct manager - for Cups conversion Europe & Africa, Aurelien for Cups conversion Americas and Russia) of Plastics team - 450M€ Spend in their different mission.
As a global junior buyer, you will be responsible for:
- Driving Supplier yearly assessment to develop Supplier Relationship Management
- Building Contingency plan of suppliers to secure sourcing
- Leading transversal analysis to co-build sourcing strategy
- Leading innovation-sustainable and/or productivity project
- Support existing Plastics activities with operational excellence; Price & Master data management, reporting
We are looking for a global junior buyer with the following profile:
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
- In process of obtaining Master’s degree in purchasing, management or applied economics
- Already 1 experience in purchasing department
- Strong Excel Skills
- PowerPoint and Word
Skills & Competencies:
- Analytical, Structured and Networker
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Understand links and consequences
- Speaks English fluently, other languages are a plus.
You are enrolled at university during the entire internship, able to work at Schiphol (NL) and available in September 2018 for 6 months for an internship contract.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that, we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
Are you interested to join us?
Apply directly via the website. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Helin Ardent (firstname.lastname@example.org)