Global Procurement Internship - Dairy Ingredients
Would you like to have some challenges in an international and cross-functional environment as the Global Procurement Dairy Intern?
About the internship
You will be a valuable asset of the Global Procurement Dairy Ingredients team within the category of Whey Derivatives, supervised by one of the Global Senior Buyer of Dairy Ingredients for Cycle & Procurement department. We are around 20 team members working in a dynamic international environment cooperating with stakeholders worldwide. You will be fully involved in the day-to-day business challenges of the buyers, from supplier performance’s evaluation in the manufacturing facilities, tracking implementation of corporate contracts up to generating and supporting productivity and optimization projects.
We offer you an amazing opportunity to take a deep dive in one of the essential resources of Danone, to collaborate in a multicultural and cross-functional environment and to be a key part on the implementation of the sourcing strategies.
Your mission will include the following responsibilities:
- Spend Data & Analysis
- Request and consolidation of countries data: Europe, Asia and Americas;
- Tracking and reporting per countries: history, future trends, coverage;
- Scope: volumes, price, supplier, ingredient, contracts.
- Market Analysis & Reporting
- Connecting with Key Market intelligence stakeholder, internal and external;
- Market trends analysis;
- Impact versus budget reporting.
- Animation of Productivity Program
- Monitoring of productivity project progress;
- Reporting and communication of results to buyers and management;
- Making the data comprehensive, visual and meaningful.
- Supplier Contract Management
- Contract set up;
- Approval monitoring;
- Project Management
- Managing specific procurement projects with multiple external and internal stakeholders to support buyers in getting the best value for the most competitive cost
So, who are we looking for? You are a Master student in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Procurement, Industrial Engineering or Food Technology. You like data analysis, you are passionate about business and curious about supplier’s portfolio. You are confident to work autonomously, and you are pro-active within guidelines. You also have strong analytical skills by being a proficient user of Microsoft Office Excel, have great communication, networking skills and you are not afraid to deal with complex environment.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled at University for the whole period of the internship and this internship is the final stage of your studies.
- You are fluent in English – oral and written
- You are available to start Middle of January 2019 – February 2019 for 6 months’ minimum, full time.
- Please be aware that we don’t arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL.
Click the ‘apply’ button now to apply with your CV and motivation letter. If you have any further questions, please contact Helin Ardent via email@example.com or +31 (0) 6 278 479 71. We do not accept any applications via e-mail, please apply through the website.