Global Procurement Manager Marketing Services - Advertising
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
About the Job
Together with the global category manager, you will play a key role in running the sourcing process to establish and manage the relevant supplier pool used by our key stakeholders in Marketing. It will be a key function in implementing and adapting the Global Advertising Playbook on smart spend management and content production together with our Business Experts within Marketing.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Source, manage and secure high quality, cost efficient partners, in the whole value change (traditional and digital assets, including music and usage rights) aligned and signed off by the relevant stakeholders.
- Optimize demand and find synergies where relevant together with our stakeholders
- Supplier Relationship Management and continues improvement; to secure a robust supplier pool delivering high quality with speed at the right price
- Build and ensure strong working relationships with local, regional and global stakeholders in all departments Procurement, Marketing, Finance and Legal.
- Support the cluster business units in the Advertising Smarter Spending Program
- Developing rate cards
- 3 bidding process
- Supplier consolidation and rationalization
- Run RFI and RFO including contract negotiation and management for Advertising Agency and Ad Production partners
- Support the Global Advertising Procurement Manager in Strategic agency management
Needed for success
- You have 5+ years’ experience. It would be preferable if you have worked on both in agencies developing cost proposals for clients and Marketing procurement on client side. You have run independently RFQ’s within the area of Marketing Sourcing.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing strategy and business principles
- Strong transformation project experience
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Eager to embrace and lead change
- Ability to travel min. 30%
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. We offer a local Dutch contract.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in procurement, marketing or project management based on your personal career development plan.
Hit the “apply now” button.
Need more information?
Please contact me Yael O’Callaghan, Talent Manager via +31652396755 or firstname.lastname@example.org