Global Purchasing Internship (Shopper Activities)
You will learn everything about indirect procurement of Marketing Services on a global scale, as you will be working with a team managing strategic sourcing for Media, Advertising, Market Research and Shopper Activation. Your focus will be on the Shopper activities part (think of packaging design, displays, promotional objects etc.).
What will you do more concrete?
Your job can be divided into three buckets:
- Protein Productivity Program Implementation – to drive smart spending in Danone:
- Produce reports of Protein levers for Shopper Activities within the clusters/ regions
- Support local procurement teams on building business cases and embarking stakeholders
- Conduct market analyses
- Help developing & aligning new sourcing model across divisions and clusters, and implement new processes and tools
- Support on global & regional tenders and associated remuneration models and framework agreements
- Supplier Relationship Management:
- Monitor quality of service and performance of key suppliers
What’s in it for you?
It’s a great momentum to gain experience in the field of procurement at Danone due to our Protein program (focused on driving smart spending). You have the chance to work with great procurement professionals in a global environment. You will learn how to create internal alignment; you will develop your stakeholder management, analytical and Excel skills.
You are currently a Master student in i.e. Business Administration with a strong interest in Procurement/Sales/Marketing. You have great communication skills and an analytical mindset. You are able to work structured – as you need to manage multiple tasks and process at the same time - and you feel comfortable working autonomously. You are curious, pro-active and happy to work in an international environment. You’re great with Excel and you are a good relationship builder with your colleagues from the different countries and with suppliers.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start in June 2018 for a minimum of 6 months, 4-5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hit the ‘apply’ button now. If you need more information, feel free to contact Denisa Galaskova via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 6 526 792 19.