Global Senior Buyer Process & Automation
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
About the Job
Focusing on Capex Process & Automation Digital Strategy for next 3 ~ 5 years and support Organization to translate their digital vision into a Prioritized set of value-rich opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Act as a Digital Face of Business
- Identifies, evaluates and promotes market trends in the Digital world and Plant IoT Space.
- Benchmark our Initiatives against Industry best practices; propose and adopt where appropriate.
- Co-develop, align and implement new Digital Technology, processes, mindset, new wow’s
Secure our Equity & Drive Growth
- Guarantee category performance, TCO, Security of Operational supply & Sustainability
- Drive bottom line growth through CAPEX & OPEX productivity on New or installed equipment and actively support Operational excellence & Protein project programs.
- Support Top Line Growth thru T2M, ROIC, Differentiation, Premiumization etc.
- Implement cost saving ideas thru Value Engineering (Alternate material usage, design innovations, alternate sourcing, modular approach etc.) and strengthened LCC - Low cost country sourcing & develop strong Tier-2 strategic supplier channel
Be A True Partner
- Develop new supplier capabilities to go for Standardization, Automatization & Digitalization.
- Own SRM & develop Strategic partnership with Key Global suppliers (Initiate T2T Forum).
- Develop (in collaboration with cross-functional teams) roadmap for the overall Industry 4.0 strategy implementation at Danone plants.
A Profile we would love to see
- Bachelor / Master degree with exp. in Capex purchasing or in strategic procurement position.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in successfully leading and conducting the negotiation of Capex contracts across technical, commercial and legal areas.
- Knowledge of Capex processes and understanding of Automation & Digital technology.
- Used to work in a Multi-cultural global environment
Skills you bring to the table
- Be an evangelist of new ideas to help build the Innovation culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to champion the vision of the organization.
- Strive for results and you are motivated for developing personal skill set.
- Highly energetic with a positive, solution-oriented outlook.
- You are a fast learner, autonomous and great connection builder.
- Pragmatism and Agility: Operational focus and Improvements.
Bring your Ideas from home to work, build your Geek community to unleash the power of creativity, identify solutions, give a bit of your time, contribute to design and Pilot the “Danone Digital Factory of the future”.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. We offer a local Dutch contract.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in procurement, engineering or operations based on your personal career development plan.
Hit the “apply now” button.
Need more information?
Please contact me Yael O’Callaghan, Talent Manager via +31652396755 or email@example.com