Global S&OP Manager - ELN First Diet
Our ELN Operations team, located in Schiphol (NL), is looking for a S&OP Manager to manage our First Diet categories. You will be primarily responsible for leading S&OP process between ELN factories and CBUs, ensuring improvement of customer experience through optimal product availability, translating local market needs into planning solutions, and designing the future roadmap for Planning (i.e. automation, standardization).
About the job
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Weekly and monthly performance analysis, leading discussions with stakeholders (factories, CBUs and Central Teams) to unlock bottleneck situations across the Supply Chain.
- Lead work sessions/projects to design the way of working of the future.
- Develop factory and CBU planners to drive supply chain performance.
- Optimize the balance between customer service and inventory levels.
- Ensure correct planning of new product introductions and roll-out in a very innovative environment. Align on the production and delivery timelines with the Sales Units and factories, and coordinate the related activities.
- Execute detailed analysis on Supply Chain performance, developing actions for continuous improvement and follow up on main Supply Chain KPI's related to planning.
- Regular interaction with internal stakeholders such as the Procurement, Finance, Marketing, and Quality departments to drive continuous improvement of the performance to ensure challenging Supply Chain targets.
The experience, knowledge and skills needed for success:
- Around 10 years professional experience (Planning/S&OP is a must);
- Technical Bachelor/Master in Supply Chain or a Manufacturing related subject;
- Experience in the Foods Industry is a plus;
- Excellent analytical skills in order to anticipate risks and maximize opportunities;
- Proficient communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing);
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
Leadership attitudes and essential behaviors:
- Able to build strong connection with our international factories and local Supply Chain Planners;
- Capable to drive and implement process changes in a multi-cultural, cross-functional environment;
- Highly motivated and proactive supply chain professional who can anticipate and lead issue resolution through personal leadership or as a team player;
- End to end business mindset, able to connect details to business impact;
- Availability to travel 20% of the time.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 30 of June 2018 to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, first round interviews will be in early June . The 2nd round interview will be held on mid June.
If you need further information please contact me: