Global Strategy Manager Multi-Channel Engagement
Would you like to work at the heart of the Global HQ of Nutricia/Danone and be the strategic business partner for our countries for Multi-Channel Engagement? Are you the expert who will transform our predominantly Sales Force Model to a Multi-Channel Engagement one with Healthcare Professionals?
About Specialized Nutrition
Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand. Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
About the Job
As our Global Strategy Manager you will support our global vision by creating a best-in-class Specialized Nutrition (SN) Multi-Channel Engagement (MCE) organization. For this role, you will have to consider the wide diversity of healthcare professionals Specialized Nutrition is engaging with today (Specialists, Midwife, GPs, Nutritionists…) as well as the entire Specialized Nutrition brand portfolio. It will be all about engaging with the right Healthcare Professionals, with the right content, with the right Channels and at the right frequency.
As your primary mission, you will support the country organizations (Central Business Units) worldwide in rolling out the companies MCE methodology which aims at delivering significant sustainable competitive edge to Nutricia. This transformation to an MCE organization will require bringing knowledge to our people, building the right systems, tools and data capabilities together with other global and local teams.
You will report to Mathieu Nabet, Global MCE Strategy Director HCP.
- Develop, enrich and execute the Global MCE vision, strategy and roadmap
- Roll-out the company MCE methodology in the CBU’s
- Lead the development of MCE guidelines for both Adult and Paediatric portfolio at Global and CBU level
- Develop & Enable MCE capabilities & skills (people development, process and governance, tools and system) both at Global and at CBU level enabling CBU to be set up for success for Execution
- Contribute and help implementing a new set of KPIs & dashboards to aid superior decision making and continually evolve/optimize HCP engagement model
- Ensure consistency of execution by coordinating with other Global teams: Digital, Marketing, HCP Performance, Data team
- 10+ years of experience in a business to business commercial environment with a proven track record in Multi-Channel Engagement
- Experience in a senior commercial/leadership role in complex, multinational environment in either Pharma or Healthcare industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing & executing MCE strategies, up-to-date knowledge of the industry trends in this field
- Strong strategic thinker & ability to switch between big picture and deep-dive into detail
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong leadership in driving change and engaging with various cross functional teams
- Ability to influence at all levels, across functions & countries
- Fluent in English
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me