Global Supplier Quality Manager Packaging
Become the Global Supplier Quality Manager- Packaging who is the leader of the Packaging category at global level. The position is part of the Supplier Quality Management Organization for the Specialized Nutrition Business and reports to the Supplier QFS Director. The Global Supplier Quality Manager will manage a team of 3 direct reports in EU and coordinate the resources in the other regions for what concerns Packaging.
About the Job
As Global Supplier Quality Manager, you need to ensure that the quality requirements for Packaging Materials from Specialized Nutrition Suppliers are sustainably met by developing, implementing, monitoring and continuously improving our suppliers' ways of working. In addition, your most important responsibilities will be:
- Supplier Quality Performance Management (including monthly reporting)
- Lead a team of expert (Supplier Quality Category Managers)
- Ensure Quality and Performance Managements
- Co-build and deploy Supplier Quality Management Roadmap
- Strategy Contribution (procurement and supply quality)
- Deployment of Global Packaging Standards
- Be part of Cross Functional Projects and Meetings
- Organization Development (animate global packaging network)
- Master degree in Engineering, Packaging, Food Technology or other similar
- Extensive professional experience in quality and/or supplier management on senior management level (at least 5 years) ideally with team management
- Required experiences/background: packaging materials in the baby food/pharmaceutical industries and or/ quality and supplier management in automotive
- Six Sigma (Green Belt Certification) and operational excellence experience
- Previous experience in auditing is a must and Lead auditor FSCC 22000 is an advantage
- General Knowledge of HACCP / BRC/ FSSC 22000/ ISO9001
- Leadership abilities: abilities to lead in the phase of challenging situations and multiple stakeholders
- Driving changes, influencing and persuading others
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button.
Need more information? please contact Joel Bacas (Talent Manager Quality Benelux) on email@example.com or via +31 6 29 07 04 66. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.