Global Traffic & Search Manager
Will you optimize our collective and diverse global and local online assets?
About the Job
As our Traffic & Search Manager, you will optimize our collective online presence and online assets, by structuring our (global) domains & social asset landscape and by delivering a search strategy (both paid and organic) for our business units.
You will also enable our local business units with good practices on SEO and SEA tactics and you will deliver them relevant support tools, reports, and consultancy services
Your main responsibilities & KPIs:
- You drive focus on search through guidance on SEA/SEO strategy in co-creation with partners
- You offer advice on how to expand the keyword portfolio to scale our digital visibility
- You generate and present statistics and reports on our 'digital health'
- You will create global domain map (URL's) and appropriate tagging guidance
- You will structure our domain landscape, and ensure domain and redirect compliance
- You will analyze channel performances and propose improvements this to our local business units.
To be successful in this role, you have worked at least 5 years in a digital role, and can proudly say that search engines don't hold any secrets from you. You will be the expert on our domain structure and deliver support and advise the countries on their domain structures. This means that you have not only the technical expertise but also the skills to guide and advise the countries. A this a global role, you will connect with people worldwide and this means that you must be able to communicate, share your thoughts and work with colleagues from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- You have strong business acumen
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to drive projects in collaboration with different stakeholders
- You pay attention to detail while seeing and contributing to the bigger picture
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package with a competitive primary salary, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button! (please do not apply by email)
Need more information? please contact Michel Spiering (Talent Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org