Internship Human Resources – Global Transformation (July 2019)
About the Internship
You will be a valuable asset of the Global Transformation team within our Human Resources for our Cycles & Procurement and Operations functions. You will work in a dynamic and international environment, being part of a great team of 5 people, and reporting directly to the Transformation Manager. As a Global Transformation Intern, you will have the opportunity to be involved in many on-going projects across the organization, in collaboration with a diverse team of transformation managers & directors.
These will be your main missions:
- Support to key organizational projects: collect information from countries worldwide, build the overall organizational picture, master organizational baseline
- Design and execute communication and engagement activities for global Procurement & Operations function
- Support to roll-out global transformation projects: development & follow up of key documents in relation to e.g. talent & organization and stakeholder management
- Support the organization of internal events for Cycles & Procurement from planning to execution
- Community management on our social media tool (Workplace by Facebook)
- Data gathering & analysis
Always wanted to have a broad HR experience in a multinational company? Then apply now and become our new Global Transformation Intern as of July 2019 at our brand-new office: Danone Place Amsterdam in Hoofddorp, NL!
You are currently a Bachelor/Master student with a focus and/or interest in HR or Communications. You must be a curious and proactive person who likes collaboration, but is also confident to work autonomously. Also, you have good analytical skills and you are an excellent user in Excel and PowerPoint.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start as soon as possible for 6 months, 4-5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
If you are interested in change management and you are curious to know more about Procurement and Operations functions, this might be the right internship for you!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
The scope of this internship will be within the Operations & Procurement function spread over all Danone’s divisions: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone. With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer an internship compensation plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
If we just described your profile, please click the “apply now” button and upload your CV and motivation letter! You have until May 31st, 2019. The recruitment process will consist of a first telephone interview with HR and a second in-depth interview with the hiring manager. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: