Global Transformation Intern
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible. The scope of this internship will be within the Operations & Procurement functions spread over all Danone’s divisions: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone. With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
About the Internship
You will be a valuable asset of the Global Transformation team within Human Resources for our Cycles & Procurement and Operations functions, supervised by our Transformation Manager, working in a dynamic and international environment. We offer you an amazing opportunity to be part of many on-going projects.
As Global Transformation Intern, your main missions will be to:
- Support to roll-out global transformation projects: from the development to the follow-up of key documents in relation to e.g. talent & organization and stakeholder management;
- Design and execute communication and engagement activities for Global Procurement & Operations function(s);
- Community management on our social media tool (Workplace by Facebook);
- Support key organizational projects ranging from collecting information from countries worldwide to building the overall organizational picture and mastering the organizational baseline;
- Support the organization of internal events for Cycles & Procurement from planning to the execution;
- Gather and analyze data.
Are you looking for a challenging and international internship within Human Resources for our Cycles & Procurement and Operations functions? Then apply now and become our Global Transformation Intern!
So, who are we looking for? Preferably, you are currently a Bachelor/Master student with a focus and/or interest in HR or Communications. You must be a curious and proactive person who likes collaboration, but is also confident to work autonomously. Also, you are an excellent user in Excel and PowerPoint.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship
(if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start as soon as possible (July/August/September 2018) for a minimum of 3 months, 4-5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hit the ‘apply’ button now. If you need more information, feel free to contact Denisa Galaskova via email@example.com or via +31 6 526 792 19.