Global Transformation/OD Manager Operations
About the job
In the context of acceleration of customers and consumers’ evolution, Operations function will play a significant role to bring and deliver innovations, products and packs solutions adapting the existing assets to the new market reality and leveraging outside solutions. Digital solutions will be key to sustain lean and competitive operating practices along the entire value chain.
You will report to the Global Transformation Director Operations/Cycles & Procurement and functionally reports to the project Deployment directors (for the activity on Procurement Operations). In this role, you will anticipate, co-lead and support collective transformation agenda for Cycles & Procurement based on business priorities.
The role has the following main activities:
Procurement Operations (30% activities):
- Supervise the deployment of Procurement Operations model:
- Be the owner of the “deployment methodology” for change management which will be systematically applied within each deployment
- Design, formalize and train all key stakeholders (Local Change Manager, Central Stream Leads) in order to ensure the “deployment methodology” is precisely applied and understood
- Partner with Central Stream Leads in order to support globally the Procurement Operations implementation and readiness for go-live
Operations (70% activities):
- Support/Lead global transformation projects for Operations:
- Review, design, deploy and monitor agile and effective/efficient organizations
- Design change management plan deployment on strategic transformation projects (scope: Operations & Procurement Operations)
- Drive the engagement roadmap for Operations:
- Monitor the engagement partnering with Internal Communication & HRBPs
- Lead Stakeholders engagement mapping for C&P and bring perspective to leaders to facilitate understanding of the dynamics
- Significant experience and expertise in delivering and leading transformation, process improvement and business process/organizational change projects
- Ability to explain complex concepts to different audiences and drive decision-making
- Excellent leadership, management and problem-solving capabilities; flexibility, tolerance and diplomacy to manage change and conflict
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate & emotional intelligence to manage multiple senior internal stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively across geographies and functions in a multi-cultural environment
- Agility to shift from strategic vision to operational delivery and demonstrated experience in leading and/or managing competing priorities and projects in parallel
What's in it for you?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in the Division.
Need more information?
Please contact me Giorgia Calabria, Talent Manager 1D Benelux, Giorgia.firstname.lastname@example.org