Graphic Design Intern (September 2019)
Are you ready to put your video and graphic design skills to work at a corporate level?
About the Job
By joining our team at Danone, you will have the opportunity to work in a young, multi-cultural and enthusiastic team, in cooperation with teams from across Danone’s five offices and three factories in Benelux. You will work closely with the Corporate Affairs Manager Benelux and the Internal Communications Manager Benelux allowing you to work on various internal and external communication projects. Through this you will be able to support the Benelux General Secretary team’s mission of protecting and building the reputation of Danone and its brands in the Benelux. In addition you will:
- Create digital assets that are appealing and easy to understand (Infographics, videos, visuals
- Create content that will support internal and external communications campaigns for both on- and offline channels
- Learn from an experienced and fast moving team, that will appreciate your input and perspective
So who are we looking for? We are looking for a candidate who has an open personality and able to work in a dynamic team but also not afraid to start tasks on their own initiative. You are passionate in both video and graphic design and able to successfully transform different types of corporate messages into engaging content. You have an eye for detail and are able to show this through a (small) portfolio demonstrating your skills and creativity. In addition the following is mandatory:
- Fluent in English both written and verbally – Dutch is advantageous
- Enrolled in a HBO program with a major in Graphic Design, Multi Media Design, Communication, Visual Media or related throughout the whole internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- Available as soon as possible for a minimum of 5 months
- Able to work in Zoetermeer, NL
What's in it for you?
At Danone you will have the opportunity to
- Work in a corporate environment with a mix of many different cultures
- Take advantage of a high degree of creative freedom
- Partake in a large variety of projects/topics for multiple different parts of the business Create external content that can be added to your portfolio
- Receive support from managers on graduation projects
- Develop a learning plan with your manager to ensure your personal and professional growth
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Want to discover more about Danone in the Benelux? Check it out here.
The digital manufacturing team is in charge of all the plants worldwide. After building the first lighthouse plant in Poland in 2018, we aim to optimize our strategy to roll-out the best planthouse solutions to our different locations. Therefore, we will implement the newest digital solution in four more plants by the end of 2019 and in five more plants in 2020.
We offer a monthly internship allowance dependent on the educational institution that you are enrolled in. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills. There is also the opportunity to combine a graduation assignment with this position.
Take this opportunity to join our team at Danone Zoetermeer, NL and show off your skills as our new Graphic Design Intern!
Hit the “apply now” button – the sooner, the better! To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.